View Single Post
Old 04-13-2021, 02:23 PM   #74
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
Hi Lushrant! Thanks for letting us have a part in your explorations and discoveries. Hope you are having a good time here
  • Do you think that your sister has a really kinky side to her too?
  • Realistically, how do you think she would react if she found out of the site and of the dares you are doing?
  • What's the thing that excites you the most about the idea of getting caught by her?
  • Do you think being naked in an environment where is allowed (sauna, resort, etc..) would be as exciting?
  • Do you like the idea of being tied or cuffed by someone else?
  • Ever tried some soft self bondage?
  • Do you think that your sister has a really kinky side to her too?

I don’t think as much as me. I’m sure she masturbates. But I also think she’s a virgin and doesn’t really talk much about sex or being a sexual person. She’s really focused on her degree and doesn’t really have any past relationships or anything, so I don’t think has done much as far as sex

• Realistically, how do you think she would react if she found out of the site and of the dares you are doing?
    I think she’d be surprised more than anything. She still kinda sees me as a baby and don’t think she’d expect all the things I’ve done on her. She may be a bit worried if she knew some of the risker things I’ve done, but I still don’t think she’d be mad
  • What's the thing that excites you the most about the idea of getting caught by her?

She’s one of the people I’m closest with so just being able to share this side of me with her would really excite me. I feel like it’s a big part of me and I’d love to share it with her. Also, I really enjoy doing stuff in front of people and I feel like she is somebody who I would be able to trust and explore those type of dares more

• Do you think being naked in an environment where is allowed (sauna, resort, etc..) would be as exciting?
    I think it could be. I’d really love to try sometime to find out

• Do you like the idea of being tied or cuffed by someone else?
    Yes. Not being in control of my arms and legs and somebody doing stuff to my body while tied up would be a big turn on.

• Ever tried some soft self bondage?
    I have not

19 F

Likes: forced nudity. Masturbation. Orgasm control. Edging. anal, pee, light exposure

Limits: anything illegal, extreme exposure. Pain (needles) Photos or videos.
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lushrant for this post: