Thread: Fiction: Immoral Teaching
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 01:30 PM   #29
fullofsecrets

Book Immoral Teaching Part Seven

After study hall Heather went to class. She sat down in her desk and looked around. Jack wasn't in his seat, and he wasn't n the back talking to his friends. She looked over at Kyle, who looked upset, and mouthed to him asking where Jack was.

"Head Master's office," he whispered to her.

Heather stood from her chair, shocked. The teacher looked at her and asked her if she had something to say; she said no and the teacher told her to sit back down and she did. She was frozen, simply staring into blank space. Her eyes had widened and her mind was ranting and rambling of thoughts. Thinking about where he could be.

After class Heather ran down all of the hallways, hoping it wasn't true; that he really wasn't in the Head Master's office. She went to the counselors office and knocked on the door.

"Come in," Miss Numan said.

Heather opened the door and went inside. She looked around, half panicking. "Miss Numan, has Jack Bevels been in here today? I...I have his homework from his last class. He just missed it."

"Hmm, no he hasn't, Heather. Have you checked his room?" Miss Numan asked, showing her suspicion.

"Yes, I knocked. But he wasn't there and his roommate sad he was missing," Heather replied, trying to sound convincing.

"Well, it really isn't any of your concern. Now is it, Heather? Why are you so worried about Mr. Bevels in the first place?"

"Well, I just.... I...." Heather trailed off.

"You what, Heather?"

"I was just trying to help him. And I was worried he may have gotten hurt."

"Heather, please come with me, alright?" Miss Numan requested. She stood from behind her desk and walked over and took Heather's arm in hers. She walked her out of the room and led her in the direction that Heather was now familiar with; the way to the Head Master's office.

When they got to his office Miss Numan opened the door and walked Heather inside and got her seated in a chair. "Head Master?" she asked.

He looked up, noticing Heather and then looked over at Miss Numan. "Yes?" he said.

"Heather here, is worried about Mr. Bevels. We were wondering if maybe you might know where he is, sir," she conceded.

"Oh, I see. That will be all, Miss Numan. I will see you later."

Miss Numan left the room and it had gone silent. Heather watched the Head Master as he suspiciously and precariously watched her.

"Why are you worried about Jack, Heather?" he asked.

"I was bringing him his homework and I can't find him anywhere," Heather replied, trying to hide the achy feeling in her voice.

"Hmm, well why is he any of your concern? Don't you have our own homework and classes to go to? Why would you worry about a silly boys problems?" he questioned.

"Oh, well, yes I do. But you see I was just trying to be nice."

He stood from behind his desk and it seemed that he towered over her. She sunk in her chair as he spoke. "Heather, we all know now what you have been doing. You and Jack have been sneaking around together, now haven't you?" he asked and Heather stayed silent, staring at the floor. "You and Jack have committed to each other, you both think you are in love and if you can hide it than you wont get into any trouble." He paused and then continued, "you're wrong."

"Sir..." Heather started to sob into her hands. "I'm sorry."

"Now, you know that sorry doesn't cut it, Heather. You know you're in very big trouble, don't you?"

"Yes, sir." Heather sobbed harder, her hands now covered in tears.

He folded his hands and shook his head slowly. "I'm sorry, Heather. But you know the rules and now you must be punished."
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote