View Single Post
Old 03-31-2024, 01:02 AM   #3
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

Favourite game or genres for doing tasks with? (MOBA, Roguelites etc)
I used to play COD and play with my online mistress. My score reflection would earn me more time in denial, butt plug time and or sissification.

Any favourite kinks for indulging while gaming? (Personally I have done a lot of pee desperation)
Nah not really. Just butt plug time

When you are looking for tasks along these lines where do you look? (Faproluette, kinky gamer friends or GD)
My online mistress always had tasks for me

Have you set yourself challenges when gaming? If so what? (This could be death forfeits, I must reach X before I can Y, rewards/forfeits whatever)
Have to average over 25 kills (COD TDM) for 3 games in a row for me to remove my butt plug (sometimes I would fail the last game just to keep it in)

Do you find challenges in games motivating?
Yes and no

Any games where you have done tasks how good/experienced would you say you were at them? (Aka games you were very good at and you just want to spice it up, or do you enjoy penalties/rewards to help you push further when new to a game?) very experienced I do enjoy penalties and rewards

Have you ever done tasks when gaming with another person? (in person/voice calls etc)
I’ve had plugs in while gaming with mates on voice chat. I made a weird noise one night because plug was slipping out and they were confused 😅

If yes, were they aware/involved?
Nope

If people weren’t aware, was that part of the thrill?
Yes indeed

Have you ever done games when you were both/all following rules?
Nope

What type of games and what type of rules did you playing with them?
N/A

What games do you play where you would be interested in tasks being assigned in future?
Cod, rocket league Mario kart and games I enjoy playing

What type of dares/tasks would appeal for you in gaming?
Stripping, teasing, denial stuff like that

(Shameless plug time) Does the idea of playing on a minecraft server run by and for getdare members appeal?
Would be interesting

Soft limitsiss play, humiliation, sissy (want to explore)
Hard Limits: scat, piss drinking, extreme pain, blood

My AMA https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373282
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425350

I own 3 butt plugs

Email me at [email protected]
alex_af1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to alex_af1996 for this post: