View Single Post
Old 04-09-2022, 01:20 AM   #9
Mary_Mary

So I completed this super fun, exciting dare last night!
Full disclosure, I have been talking to the OP for about a week now, so he had given me a couple of more in depth ideas for how I should go about completing it, including choice of outfit and how to interact with my tree!! Anyway, report below

Originally, I had hoped to complete this dare a week ago, but the weather hadn't been suitable. If I was going to be meeting with a new friend and lover, then I wanted it to be perfect!

I live in an old farmhouse in England, and not far from here, past a couple of fields is a decent sized area of woodland. I walk the dogs here pretty much every day, so I had spent a few days looking out the perfect tree for this challenge. I found a nice strong Elm tree that looked perfect. He was super tall, with a good firm body, and good thick limbs. I had also nicknamed my tree of choice 'Bruce'.

Before setting out on my 'date' I wanted to look my best for Bruce. I spent a little time straightening my hair, and touching up my makeup. Not too much as he likes a modest, tasteful girl. According to Barefoot Alien (BA) anyway. I added a nice red lipstick and some subtle makeup around my eyes, as well as painting my nails a dark green, both fingers and toes, and then sorted my outfit.

I had discussed outfit choice with BA beforehand, and he had suggested that Bruce would enjoy a nice dress. I didn't want anything TOO fancy, because you don't want to seem too eager on a first date, so I picked out a nice light summer dress with a floral print. I thought Bruce might appreciate that! I also put on a matching set of black cotton underwear. Leaving any sort of shoes behind as per the original post, I set off for my date!

I made my way quietly out of the house and across the fields towards the woods. The grass was pleasant to walk over. Nice and soft and slightly damp, but not so wet that it felt cold. The woods required more careful navigation once I reached them, to avoid too many sticks or stones that might hurt my feet!

Finally I reached Bruce. I told him how happy I was to finally properly meet him, and asked if it was alright to give him a hug. I put my arms around him and squeezed tight. His body felt rough, but also very strong and firm. I may also have been a little cheeky and given Bruce a kiss, but I don't think he minded. He felt coarse against my lips!

Now, obviously Bruce had been wonderful enough to turn up for our date completely naked! So it seemed only right that I should do the same. I slipped my dress off, pulling it over my head, and laying it on the ground in front of Bruce. Then my bra. I unclipped it, and placed it on top of the dress, and finally I slipped my panties down to my feet, and added them to the small pile.

Now we were both completely naked, I gave Bruce another big hug and a squish. His body was rough against mine. Almost scratchy, but I held onto his embrace for a little while longer, enjoying feeling him against me.

Now, the next part of the challenge called for me to try and climb Bruce! Having lived so close to woods for basically my whole life, I spent a lot of time climbing trees as a child, so it was something I had good practice with. That being said, I was alone out here and might not see anybody for hours to come. The risk of falling and hurting myself was just not worth it, so even knowing that it meant I had failed part of the task, I chose to avoid climbing Bruce.

Instead, I sat at his base, leaning against the trunk. I decided that I should still complete some edging, as if I had climbed up the branches. As I sat there enjoying the feeling of being naked once again out in nature, I started to tease myself.

I pressed myself against the roots of the tree, feeling them against my already quite turned on pussy. Slowly rubbing myself against one of Bruce's roots. This was a pleasant experience and I found myself getting very into it. To continue pleasuring myself a plucked a few leaves from the ground, making sure to ask Bruce first if it was OK to make use of them!

The leaves were green and soft and I began to rub them against my body, enjoying the feeling as they pressed against my skin, paying special attention to my breasts, but making sure that I touched every part of me with his leaves!

As I brought myself closer and closer to the edge, I knew that as I had failed to climb the tree I would not be allowed to cum. I stopped rubbing myself on the root of the tree,thanked Bruce for a wonderful time together, and hoped that he had enjoyed it as much as I had. I gave him another kiss on his body, plus another on the root that I had made such good use of. I also asked if it was alright for me to keep one of the leaves as a souvenir, which I took home with me!!

As I had failed to climb the tree I also had to leave my clothing there with Bruce and make my way home naked. I did so, and will probably head out later today to see if he has held onto them! I hope he enjoys them as a memory of our first date together
Mary_Mary is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Mary_Mary for this post: