View Single Post
Old 10-20-2021, 03:38 AM   #4
ondra1989

This is absolutely awesome idea! I was thinking about going to masturbate outdoors so many times (well, of course also many times did), but all the dares are basically the same... "get naked, walk somewhere, edge, cum, get clothes" in slight variations... But this!?

I decided to go on it right away. Started already in a car, where I striped down, so I was driving naked. At first I stopped by some forest road and peed (I had to) and then continued to drive. I had some spots in mind, where usable trees could be. First two spots were unfortunately not usable - at first, I had nowhere to park and at second one there were only thin trees with no branches - not possible to climb (at least for me :-D)

So I continued my journey up to different spot, which seemed okay - secluded forest road, with locked access, so noone will surprise me by any sort of vehicle. On my way here, I spotted a car with a person walking dogs on nearby field. I did not paid too much attention to it, asi I did not expected me to get too close to those...

I parked my car, grabbed only the most important stuff and proceeded for a walk. Right after couple meters I met him. The tr(u)ee love of my life... Super easy climbable, altough quite close to the path... I checked the area and decided to believe, noone is going to walk by... Just by the moment when I started to undress, two women past by... Luckily I was still with my clothes on by that time, so they probably just thought I was going to pee or someting like that... After a while of listening to all of the sounds and thinking wheter there will be anyone else coming by, I decided to go on it. The tree was fully visible from the path and in case that someone would go on it, there is no way they would not see me...

I was lucky enough to not to meet anyone else, so I just found the perfect spot - where the branch splits, so I stiffed my cock in the Y shaped tree branch, at first I smacked myself couple times over a balls, cock-head and ass with a small branch, erected and then started to copulate with the tree... To be honest, I did not expected to cum. And what more, I definitely did not expected to cum so fast! I came in couple seconds, literally! It was pretty exciting to watch the cum squirting from the tree branch, dripping down on the ground.

After a couple more seconds to stop the shaking knees I went down, walked to my car and drove away...

Oh, and, BTW, would you guess who was the person walking the dog on a field? It was my return journey, where I have spotted it was not an ordinary car... it was a police car with a police dogs and police officer (lady) :-D

Like: semi-public (I am exhibitionist, but affraid of consequences), piss, orgasm control, crossdressing, anything humilliating

Not prefer: dirty (unclean), pain, anal play

Absolutely not: marks, family, illegal, animals

mail: [email protected]
Kik: ondra1989
ondra1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to ondra1989 for this post: