View Single Post
Old 10-18-2021, 07:39 AM   #2
DoublemintFlash

I wanted to share my experience trying out some aspects of the dare, and I would love to hear stories from those who also attempt this in any way.

First, I love the nature aspect of it from the beginning. Going barefoot, letting the soles of your feet experience every pebble, leaf of grass, drop of dew... The sensuality is building up!

Stripping by the tree and climbing up - that is a heart-pounding experience. What if someone comes up and takes the clothing? What if someone's dog will start barking up on the tree and drawing attention to me?

The foliage can protect only so much, especially with the fall season stripping the trees of their leaves. Staying lower increases the risk of being seen by other people nearby but climbing higher increases the risk of being seen by the whole neighborhood.
And there is no escaping the situation, except by climbing down to whatever fate awaits there.

Here's what I managed to do.

My backyard has an area all the way to the back with dense growth of trees, shrubbery, and bushes; with a wooden fence behind it. This provides a relatively high amount of privacy to experimenting. I ventured there barefoot. The grass was wet and cold. A few weeds poked into the soles of my feet, giving a sharp nudge of pain, but it quickly abated after each prickle.

I stripped and hung the clothing neatly on the fence. And even though I knew the clothes would not disappear, they might draw attention of anyone on the other side of the fence. They became a small attention magnet, possibly prompting someone to look here *longer* or, perhaps, even to walk over for a close-up inspection. It’s a risk factor I was willing to introduce.

Being naked outdoors always sends my heart racing, even if it's in my back yard; but especially so when I am trying something new. And climbing a tree, naked, would be new... *especially* in my back yard. And it would be risky, too, because when one is up even a few feet in the air, the privacy fences no longer work at all. Fortunately, most of the trees still had leaves - and that offered some protection, although some angles were more exposed than others. I was hoping that just as I don't typically indulge in looking at the neighbor's trees, they would not look at mine either.

Now I had to select a tree. I probably should have done it beforehand, but it was difficult to know which one would be more climbable. It was obvious that really mature trees would be hard to climb; and even though they had the most leaves, getting to the leafy part would mean scaling a trunk with little blocking the view. This was not an option, at least not in my back yard. I chose a short cherry tree instead. The branches start separating out from the trunk about 4 feet above the ground, so I could easily grab a branch and pull myself up. Good enough for experimenting.

The view above was great. I saw a dog in a yard a couple of houses down the block, but very quiet. Lots of windows though. Who knew that 4 feet would change the perspective so much. And a very naked me, sporting a hard wood, on a tree.

I decided to skip the edging. I was more curious about the feeling of wood, branches, and leaves; and whether it’s even doable. Turning to the trunk, I pushed my groin into it, first slowly, afraid to do any damage. But it felt pleasant. I decided to try different angles and directions. The roughness of the trunk needed to be managed, but it was doable. The head of my penis became bigger, the excitement grew. Not enough to orgasm, but enough where I closed my eyes and focused on increasing the pleasure, oblivious of what was happening around. As I was swaying, so were the tree branches. A few leaves fell off in the process, but not enough to expose me any more than I was already exposed. In fact, the tree itself was gently swaying, out of sync with other trees and bushes around it, but at this point it was also a risk I was willing to bear. The tree bark was rough – so I guess this was "rough sex".

The next item was trying the branches and the twigs. One close location had a cluster of them, with a few branches crossing and creating little holes. This was like finding a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. I slid into these lattices, and the twigs moved around the glans – and up and down the shaft. The little protrusions pressed against the penis, and the hardness of the twigs alternated. It was pleasurable.

After a few minutes, I decided to wrap it up and jumped down to the grown, my penis still erect and throbbing.

Now, once again protected by the privacy fence, I felt more brave and decided to leave all my clothing to the tree. Let it stay there until tomorrow, when I will see it and relieve this experiment, while planning to do the actual dare.

A quick post-script. This morning I went out to get the clothing I left behind. It was there, if only slightly shifted by the wind and soaking wet from the dew. I ventured out naked and could not help brushing my penis against the tree again. I changed my mind about getting dressed, grabbed the clothing, and went back inside, once again sporting wood.

Likes: Rules, pain, denial, exercise, chastity, spanking, clothespins, CBT, semi-public, hidden, nudity, going commando, exhibitionism, nipples, games with forfeits, cold showers, corner time, ice play, wax, bodywriting.

Kik: DoublemintFlash
PM Dares
DoublemintFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to DoublemintFlash for this post: