View Single Post
Old 09-22-2018, 10:53 PM   #17
alterego19456

1. When did you first notice you had an interest in getting messy or seeing others messy?
The first specific thing I can remember was playing on my porch during a summer downpour when my babysitter and her sister came splashing up in faded bellbottoms and tanktops. In general, I remember being young and liking getting "accidentally" wet in my clothes; and I was an adolescent when I discovered all the great Nickelodeon shows.

2. Do you prefer to get messy yourself or mess others?
I would love the opportunity to get messy WITH someone, but that aside, I prefer getting messy myself.

3. If you like to get messy, what are your top three substances to use?
Eggs, pudding, pancake syrup.
3, a. If you like to get others messy, which three substances do you like to use on your victim?
Would love to pie a victim, cover in syrup, ice cream poured in clothes.

4. Do you enjoy messy games? If so, which ones?
I've played battleship online, that was fun.

5. What was your first messy experience?
Muddy riverbanks when going for wet.

6. What was your messiest experience?
I've been totally covered in mud, and several self messings at home.

7. Do you enjoy mess for sexual reasons or silly reasons, or why do you enjoy it?
Both. It's fun, and when I was a camp counselor tossing people in the pool and doing a small pie fight was fun just for fun's sake. But when I get totally obliterated I almost always cum.

8. Have you found people in real life that shared this?
No.

9. Do you ever feel embarrassed about this kink?
Well, I don't generally talk about kinks in public company...

10. Is there a messy video you have as a favourite?
Not a specific one, generally like amateur and clothed.

11. Do you like gradual mess, I.E. a slow game, or do you prefer something quick like a food fight?
Gradual.

12. Do you have a messy fantasy?
Several other people, mixed gender, fully clothed, and a variety of sweet substances. Start with some sort of game, like spin the bottle or strip poker but the penalty/winning is getting some mess. Eventually the game goes away and it becomes a big messy cuddle and kissing party, perhaps with some stroking and oral.

13. Is there a substance you haven't tried yet that you want to?
Marshmallow fluff, fruit pie filling, beans, a real bakery cream pie, cake, ice cream, applesauce.

14. Have you ever been upset by seeing someone else messy?
No

15. Are there any other kinks you like to combine with messiness?
Crossdressing; wet clothes; clothes destruction. Would like to try bondage, pegging, collars, threesome, feet/toe sucking, tickling.

16. Have you ever been messy in public?
Haven't been seen, but have done it in a public place. Would like to do a "lost bet" scenario where the set up is I have to take multiple pies or similar messing in a public place because I lost a bet.

17. Are there any tools you like to use, I.e. buckets, gunge tank etc...
No, but I'd like to try a gunge tank, and I'd like to get an inflatable pool, would be larger and more comfortable than my tub.

18. Are colours important to you?
Not specific colors, but I like contrasts, like whipped cream on dark clothes, chocolate on light, faded denim going dark when wet...

19. Is texture of the mess important?
Very

20. How do you like the mess to be delivered? I.e. over the head, in your underwear, etc...
All ways, in face, over head, filling shoes then slipping them on, but also to feel the mess dripping onto my bare feet, both over and being poured into clothes...

21. Is temperature important to you?
Not that important, though I try to give eggs time to come up to room temperature, and I've enjoyed syrup or honey when it's been warmed first.

22. What don't you like getting messy with?
Things that would stain, gritty mud, mayo (the cleanup was not worth it) things with a lingering odor, cheese.

23. Did you ever have an embarrassing experience? I.e. being caught?
Almost caught in the mud once, had just jumped in the river when people came down the trail. Not 100% certain they didn't see me in the distance.

24. Are there any clothes you prefer to wear doing this?
Casual dresses and skirts, though pants work better for filling.

25. Where do you do this? I.e. in the shower
Majority of time it's in the shower, a couple of times in a tiny secluded part of my yard that's no longer secluded now that the house next door is no longer vacant, whipped cream pies in the park just before dawn, riverside and garden mud.

26. What prep do you do before getting messy?
Plan the clean up.
alterego19456 is offline   Reply With Quote