View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 08:28 AM   #9647
hotsexydaddy44

I am a looking for my obedient female slut. Prefer long term but willing to.consider short term.

1. I require you, to be able to prove that you are a female by live verifying on kik. The next part is important. You will be fully dressed in legging/jeggings and a shirt. DO NOT SHOW FACE. I am not intrested in your face.
... If you have a limit of pic/video. Then disregard this post and please move along, plenty of other guys/women that dont care, I do.
2. If you decide to messages me on kik, please state your gd handle.
3. You will have to have some experience as a sub. I am not looking to take on a fledgling at this time.
4. You will have to declare your loves, likes, dislikes and limits. There is no such thing as no limit. Been doing this for to long so be honest. It works better when you are.
5. You will need to declare your availability.
6. You will need to declare your intentions (ie, is this a one time thing, on going, end goals, fun time etc).
7. You will need to have or be open to getting;
Skirt
miniskirts
Dresses (summer, clubbing, party)
tights
Jeggings
leggings
yoga pants
Work out pants
8. Willing to have hair trimmed. I dislike a shaved pussy.

if this seems like something you are willing to work with.

My likes:
pics and vids but no face
Mysogyny
Use and abuse all her holes
objectification and bimbofication
Humiliation and degradation
Mild pain
Anal/ass play
Object insertion in all of the slut's fuck holes
Body writing
Dressing my slut as a slut (miniskirts, short tight skirts no panties, legging/Jeggings made crotchless, yoga pants).
Edging/orgasm denial

Don't be shy, nothing you say sexually will shock me. Disappoint perhaps but not shock.

Kik sexyhotdaddy44

M/46/USA
Role: Dom/Master
hotsexydaddy44 is offline   Reply With Quote