View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 09:04 AM   #39
Dr.Daring
Distinguished Member

ooh, that does sound nice. Wish I could see it. Good luck with that. I'm a softie, am I? Then I will have to do something about that. Clearly I was being much too lenient and easy on you. Here is your next dare:

First get the longest object you can stick up your arse and cover it, and I mean COVER it, in tiger balm. A nice thick layer. Then insert it up your ass and keep it there. Now attach 10 clothespins to each ass cheek, make sure there nicely spread out. Now get a moderately sized belt. Touch one end with the other so it is half and you are holding the two ends with one end. Now use the belt to swing it and smack the clothespins off, all of them. Once you have spanked them all off, give each cheek 15 more spanks with the belt for good measure. Now rub your clit and fuck your ass with the covered object until you edge. Now use your crop to spank your clit 13 times for luck.

You've washed your mouth but now we need to wash that filthy pussy. Use your fingers to put toothpaste all around the inside of your pussy. Now use a toothbrush to brush your walls for 6 min. Nice and hard. Now use a dildo or a vibe that goes in your pussy to edge three times.

Finally, rub icyhot on your nipples. Then use the bristled side of a hairbrush to spank your nipples 22 times each. Hard. Then put a clothespin on each and spank it off with your hand. Now you may cum.

THERE! How do you like them apples? You pushed me to this.

Likes: Bondage, anal, public, humiliation, clothespins, spanking pretty much everything

PM me anytime if you want a good dare
Dr.Daring is offline   Reply With Quote