Thread: Tyler's Project
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2023, 10:02 AM   #7
ThatGuy821

Part 4:

“Marissa truth or dare,” Tyler asked.

“Dare,” she said hesitantly, not sure what he would make her do after his dare.

“I dare you to choose someone to spank your bare bottom bent over their lap 10 times.”

“Okay I choose Emma,” she said confidently, Emma was her friend for years and knew that she would take it easy on her; or so she thought.

“Should’ve chosen someone not wearing rings, genius,” Emma said while laughing.

Marissa immediately realized her mistake but it was too late as her pants got yanked down and she was pulled over Emma’s lap. Emma raised her hand ready to spank her friend.

“Count with me,” commanded Emma. *SMACK* Emma’s hand lands its first blow.

“ONE,” says Marissa, not looking forward to the rest.

*SMACK* Emma grins ear to ear as she sees her handprints forming.

“TWO”

*SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK*

“THREE FOUR FIVE,” Marissa shouts on the verge of tears.

*SMACK* *SMACK* Emma feels something on her leg…. She realizes that Marissa is getting turned on by this.

“SIX SEVEN” ‘oh god i’m dripping wet’ Marissa says to herself. She looks up at Emma and from the grin on her face she realizes that Emma knows that she’s getting turned on by this.

*SMACK* *SMACK* Emma has an idea.

“Hey Tyler, come here and give Marissa her final spank.”

Marissa’s eyes go wide at the thought of Tyler spanking her, half of her was begging for him not too out of fear that he might be able to tell that she’s wet, the other half hopes that he notices.

Tyler obliges Emma’s request and heads over. “Oh and by the way give her three since she forgot to count eight and nine,” says Emma with an evil grin.

‘Dammit’ Marissa thought to herself.

Tyler raises his hand and spanks with half the force that Emma did since he saw how red her ass was and knew that Emma put her through the ringer. *SMACK* *SMACK*

“EIGHT NINE,” Marissa says, making sure she doesn’t have to repeat them.Tyler feels something but isn’t sure of what he felt. He lines up his last spank to be more centered. *SMACK*

“TEN!” yelled Marissa, happy that it's over but wondering if Tyler felt that she was wet.

Tyler with the last spank being more centered confirmed for himself that Marissa got turned on by that. ‘Hmm maybe i should give her more of those dares’ he thought to himself.

Him and Marissa went to sit down in their spots, Marissa has a little trouble sitting down after that beating and asks for a pillow to sit on which Tyler grabs from the sofa and gives to her. Marissa sits there thinking of who she should ask. “John truth or dare?”

“I’ll go with a dare.”

“Okay, I dare you to strip down to your boxers.”

“Ugh fine,” said John as he started to strip down to his underwear. John, like Tyler and Shawn, was also in pretty good shape. The three of them all met at the gym and their shared passion for going was how they became good friends. The girls all watched as John slowly removed his shirt making a show out of Marissa’s dare, next came the jeans, then he teased the boxers and sat down leaving his impression on the girls and a standard for the guys to follow.

“Truth or dare Shawn?”

“Dare,” Shawn said rather confidently.

John thought about it for a moment then thought of something, “I dare you to eat out Marissa.”

“I’m good with that, how long?” asked Shawn

“1 minute,” said John, hoping that if he gives good dares others will return the favor.

“You okay with this?” asked Shawn to Marissa.

“More than okay with this, anything to keep my mind off my ass,” Marissa said as she takes off her pants for a second time. Marissa gets on the floor, legs spread, Shawn lays down in front of her pussy waiting for the word to start from John.

“One minute on the clock, Begin!”

Shawn starts slowly and methodically licking Marissa’s pussy, *ughh*, she moans as she feels his tongue move around her pussy. This isn’t Shawn’s first time eating a girl out and it showed.

“OMFG” Marissa screamed out as Shawn started to tongue fuck her. Her hands went to his head trying to keep him down there as long as he could be.

“10 seconds,” said John as he and the others were enjoying the show.

‘What?! It can't be almost a minute already’ Marissa thought to herself, her eyes darted over to Tyler’s eyes. She so badly wished that it was him eating her out, she would do anything that Tyler would make her do.

“TIME!” shouted John.

“That was a hell of a show,” said Ashley.

“Yeah it helped that she was already dripping before we started,” joked Shawn. Marissa’s face went red with embarrassment.

“I knew you were wet when I spanked you,” said Tyler.

“Oh yeah, she’s a little painslut,” laughed Emma.

“AM NOT,” Marissa said in protest.

“Oh yeah? Your pussy says otherwise.” said Emma.

Marissa got quiet. “Okay settle down settle down,” said Tyler, “Shawn it's your turn.”

“Emma truth or dare?” asked Shawn.

“You aren’t getting me after that, truth,” Emma said.

“Fuck Marry Kill for the three guys in this room,” said Shawn.

“Easy, Fuck John since he looks so damn hot,” she says fanning herself, “Marry Tyler because he seems so innocent, although looks can be deceiving, and then kill you,” she says bringing her thumb across her neck as she stares him dead in the eye.

“Well feisty aren’t we, don’t worry I’ll take care of that later,” Shawn says with a smirk.

“In your dreams loser,” Emma said with an eye roll. “Ashley, truth or dare?”
Ashley has been left pretty unharmed so she decided to play it risky, “Dare.”

Emma has an evil grin, “I was hoping you would pick that, your dare is to roll a dice, if it lands on odd you lose your bra and panties for the rest of the game, if it lands on even you have to give one of the boys a blowjob.”

Ashley was almost speechless. “Really? That’s a little much,” she said, looking around the room for help. Tyler comes to her rescue attempting to be her knight in shining armor. “That does seem a little much,” he said.

“You get the blowjob,” said Emma.

“Sorry Ashley, I tried.”

“And for speaking out I'm adding you have to jerk off the other two boys while you suck Tyler’s dick,” Emma said as the other boys seemed pretty satisfied.

“I’ve never hoped to be naked so much in my life,” Ashley says as she shakes the dice. The dice rolls and lands on…..

Likes: wedgies, spankings, light anal, dice dares, cumplay, shower dares, condom dares

Dislikes:denial, pics

limits: public, family-friends, illegal, vids, pics/vids with face, scat, cbt, blackmail

kik: thatguy8218

My AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=423262

My Story: Tyler's Project https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=410773
ThatGuy821 is offline   Reply With Quote