View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 10:07 PM   #8
Sissyrobot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDom View Post
While she is sleeping, get up, and go to another room. Pour something nasty on your bed time wear for an excuse.now go back to your room naked, leaving your clothes in the laundry room. If she wakes up, she might catch you in the nude. If not then good job being sneaky.

Hard mode---> make sure you have nothing to change into and the bed blanket is the only thing you can cover up with. Meaning, you'd have to sleep in bed with her nude, or wake her up for the blanket.
So this is not only a little over the limit but I don't have a washer in my room as it is a small studio. Thanks anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Mrs. daretastic View Post
Barrow a pair of her used panties and wear them the next day. Cum in them and then wash them with the rest of her stuff.

"accidentally" walk in on her bathing.

Buy her 1 pair of panties and put it in her things. Let her wonder where they came from.
I am definitely doing the first and the last one, the bathing one I think is too obvious. Thanks for the dares!

I Love Panties!

read my ad if you are interested: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=233204

Likes:hidden and semi public, crossdressing, playing dress up, exercise dares, enemas, anal, up for anything not in my limits

Limits: Rules over a month, Pain, family friends, social suicide, messy
Sissyrobot is offline   Reply With Quote