Thread: A mixed bag
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2020, 04:29 AM   #3
beof95
Distinguished Member

What's your favorite ice cream flavour?
Chocolate

What does your ideal sex partner look like?
Blond long hair, green eyes, 170cm tall, C cup firm boobs, curvy but not fat, super kinky and willing to try anything

What's the last thing you learned?
Nural Networks with Python

Your thoughts on anal?
Its fun and enjoybale but I dont like the clean up

When was the last time you got drunk? How was it?
It was years ago when I was in 3rd year of high school, and its the only time as well, got drunk at the start of the summer party. It was not too bad, a bit embaresing but all in all I was half in control.

Describe the first time you had sex with a name of a song, book or a movie.
It was the first time I had sax as we turned up the music so my parents wouldnt hear us, we did that all the time while fooling around. It was pretty normal started off with a bit of kissing, then kissing and rubbing, then she lied down on her back and me on top and I put it in, we fucked slowly like that for a few (with a condom) then I got on my back and she rode me until she finished, I did not cum as our agreement is then when we have sex I never get to cum, then I finished myself off wiht my hand

Your earliest childhood memory?
Playing with a girl in her room dress up and having her boss me around (she was 2 years older then me)

What was the best dare you did on this site?
One of the many blackmail dice dares, its super exilarating and the loss of control feels apsolutly amazing.

If you could keep any animal as a pet, what species would you pick and why?
Dog, I like dogs, they are loyal and fun to play and hag out with. (I like cats too but prefer dogs, would love to have both but if I have to pick one...)

You broke a major law. The judge sentences you to six weeks of a) daily whipping b) orgasm denial c) Giving daily oral sex to people whose gender/sex you're not attracted to d) no access to personal hygiene. Which one do you pick and why?
(the order of severity i find is d, b, a, c from lowest to highest but as I am horny right now I would pick c)

How many books do you own and what genres are they?
over 200 book, they range from prgraming to menagment and economics, from thriller to fantasy and romance, there are some language books and mangas as well

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to beof95 for this post: