Thread: Omegle Stories
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 02:10 PM   #2
MWYC

Default Omegle Mistress and Slave

I guess I can't ask you guys for accounts without giving one myself.

This happened two months ago and was what kicked off my interest in both the TOD and online master/slave relationships.
I was flicking through Omegle like any other guy looking for a lady to play with when this largish but gorgeous (from what I could see of her, she only showed me her chest but to a guy tits are tits) American lady asked if I would be her slave. What was I to do but to say 'Yes mistress'

This lady had a definite anal fetish as her first command was to remove my clothes and turn my arse to the camera. I was then instructed to collect some household items that would fit inside of me. Being a bit of a new guy I found a sharpie, a wooden spoon and a very small butt plug that I had left over from a previous relationship.

The mistress was very interested in the way that I would put the different items into my arse and then push them out. She made me put them all in and out repeatedly whilst she watched.

Her next command was to find a wine bottle or such but this was not somewhere I was willing to go.

At this point she did allow me 30 seconds or so of playing with myself which I enjoyed but was a little disappointed but very turned on when she stopped me.

The next activity involved moving the computer and camera into my bathroom where she and I organised my first ever enema using the shower hose. I think I would need a lot of encouragement to do this again but the mistress seemed to enjoy it.

At this point we switched and I now had a gorgeous slave girl (with a few issues as she would take off her panties but not her bra) for the first time. After getting a nice tour of her body I sent her on the same mission she set me to find household objects that fit inside of her.

She returned with a pen, a tube of some sort and a small shampoo bottle. Our first challenge was how long could she hold the pen in her pussy (a fairly disappointing 27 seconds) but she was a lot better with it in her arse. It was also fun watching her putting the shampoo bottle in her arse, pushing it out and then catching it.

I then had her edge a couple of times and when she was close she had to put her thumbs in her mouth until she calmed down enough to edge again.

The final command that I gave her, and was beautiful to watch, was the command to have 2 consecutive orgasms with no pause between them.

After this switch experience I found that whilst I did enjoy being commanded, I got a greater pleasure from being in charge that evening and hope to be again.

It is up to you whether you believe me or not but I remember what happened and watched the video (private, never to be shared, so do not ask) tonight.

What is your Omegle story?

MWYC

My Advert

Contact me if this sounds like fun

Likes: Online/public, hearing accounts of completed tasks, good grammar, light bondage, light pain, obedience

Dislikes: txt spk, messy, scat, disobedient subs
MWYC is offline   Reply With Quote