View Single Post
Old 04-18-2019, 01:31 PM   #10
sissyBrittx

ok here goes, i did venus's first, the only requirement was pink underwear, so i went with a pink thong with white lace, pink knee high socks and went to do my makeup. I went with pink wig, pink eye shadow and pink lipstick, but since im still practicing i ended up with mascara on places that werent my lashes and smeared eyeliner... (blinking sucks >.<) soo i cleaned it all and restarted, i think it turned out really well and went to put the rest of my clothes for the dare on, i went with a short skirt, bra and a pink shirt (keeping the pink going).

After i got all dressed and ready i went to go play with my pillow for emmyreds dare, i always use my body pillow for doing this, and i wanted to do it completely dressed (hence doing venus's dare first) and as usual it felt soooo good, feeling myself in the thong grinding on the pillow omg its so hard not to cum >.< 10 minutes feels like an hour towards the end but luckily i only leaked precum so i passed that challenge!

As for the locked part.... 7 days without an orgasm left....

thank you guys for the dares so much!

Im looking to be trained and locked in chastity, if interested message me on kik or send a pm <3

Likes:chastity, crossdressing, humiliation, anal, orgasm denial, ruined orgasms, grinding/humping pillows, hypnos, parental controls, bedtimes, want to be forced into diapers

Limits: pee, blood, scat, findom,illegal,animals, messy
sissyBrittx is offline   Reply With Quote