View Single Post
Old 04-17-2019, 06:04 PM   #7
sissyBrittx

okk as my 24 hours of punishment for losing is done, here is my report of the tasks

As i didnt have clothes pins i had to get some on the way home, as soon as i got home i got changed, grabbed the entire ice cube tray the clothes pins and went to my bed, i did the tasks in order, i put clothes pins on (i HATE these so much lol but in fairness its not a limit so i did it) they werent too bad at first so i started with the ice cubes... ive never done this before and it was pretty intense, the feeling of ice cold melting in there was not as bad as i thought it would be (this task actually scared me lol) i didnt do 5 at once though as that wouldve been too much i did them 1 at a time (wasnt specified in the task or instructions). and after that came removing the clothes pins... i hate this part so muuuch its such a jolt when i pulled the pins off slowly... on to the next task

Sooooo pillow humping is a huge turn on for me and i loveeeee doing it so i grabbed my body pillow and started grinding on it.. after like 5 minutes i wanted to cum sooo bad it feels so amazing every time i do it, but since im not allowed to cum i had to slow down a bit and take pressure off otherwise there was gonna be no stopping me from cumming lol... went the full 10 minutes and it became awful towards the end, but i didnt cum so task done!

Back to the ice cubes... not my favorite but not as bad this time, i completely knew what to expect, i did it the same as the first time, one at a time, let it melt, then put the next in.. maybe if i ever do this again id try maybe 2-3 at once and see how that goes but its pretty intense with 1 so im not sure

All in all thanks everyone for the tasks, as for the LOCKED i wont be cumming for 4 days :'( but i had alot of fun with all of this and liked trying new things so thanks for commenting the words and a special thanks to the person who did all of this that i lost to! (i wont name her incase she doesnt wanna be named but you know who you are!)

Im looking to be trained and locked in chastity, if interested message me on kik or send a pm <3

Likes:chastity, crossdressing, humiliation, anal, orgasm denial, ruined orgasms, grinding/humping pillows, hypnos, parental controls, bedtimes, want to be forced into diapers

Limits: pee, blood, scat, findom,illegal,animals, messy

Last edited by sissyBrittx; 04-18-2019 at 01:27 PM.
sissyBrittx is offline   Reply With Quote