View Single Post
Old 07-17-2021, 11:30 PM   #3
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

What a great write-up! Fantastic levels of detail, and obviously very real, with the real emotions we feel when we do those things. I, too, did some crazy streaking in my youth. I even got caught once. By my mom! The horror! lol

I'm saddened by how strict, puritanical, and deeply conformist our society has grown. People seem to _crave_ it. Everyone longs to show their individuality in the same way everyone else does. When someone comes along who dares to step out of bounds, they're immediately slapped down.

I believe it's out of a combination of jealousy and fear. Jealousy at individuality they only wish they had the courage to display, and fear—more like a sort of unconscious dread, actually, that a chain reaction of realization awaits down the train of thought "What if I realize I'm _not_ actually being my real self? What if I realize that I help push others back into line?" What would that mean, to realize that? Would they have to take _actual_ risks to be who they really are? Or would they have to admit that they're just cogs in the machine after all, just like all the other cogs, no matter what coat of paint they wear?

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote