Thread: Car Dares
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2020, 07:22 AM   #17
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Here's a car dare that taps your love of water/bathing!!

You may need a friend's help. You/you two are to drive to an automatic Carwash with brushes. Your friend drives, you ride shotgun. They're fully dressed, you're in nothing but a towel. To minimize your risk of getting caught, I recommend doing this in the middle of the night. If you're doing it solo, drive wrapped in a towel, nothing else.

Once you get there, have your driver stop at the pay terminal, and pick the most expensive wash. Once they've done that, the hard part begins. You're to get out of the car, leaving your towel on the seat. Then, lay down so your nipples are against the windshield, legs on the hood and feet hanging off over the bumper. Your friend is to pull into the wash, and you'll get the shower of a lifetime! But you're not done. Once the wash is finished, run back to the pay terminal and have your friend buy another full wash. This time, sit so your back is against the windshield, and spread your legs as wide as you dare... You're about to get your front side washed!!

After your second ride, dry off any water still on your body with the towel you came in, and then ride home in the passenger seat fully nude.

Have fun getting clean!

Full report expected, and as much picture/video proof as you feel comfortable with

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote