View Single Post
Old 04-26-2018, 02:48 PM   #30
dragoneau

"Brittany, could you ...." I started out to which she turned around facing me without covering up which surprised me again before I started to talk again.

I stopped one second to admire her body. Let's be honest, it was more like five or ten. But she didn't say anything. She just smiled at me.

"Why are you ... you know ?" I asked. "I thought you were only bottomless."

"Well, I was this morning. But I had to remove all clothing. And I can't put them back until I get home." She answered.

An idea came to me.

"I was going to give you some papers to fill. Do you want to go in this room, and hide there for the rest of day. I'll make sure you have work to do."

She seemed relieved.

"Thank you. I'm not sure what I would do if someone else saw me like that. I mean, you and Elissa is not a problem, but others..."

She didn't have to finish that sentence. I noticed that it was ok for me. Acting concerned about her condition, I checked if someoen could see her, then I went with her to the filling room, staying behind her to keep an eye on her amazing ass.

She entered the room and I followed her, closed the door. She sat, spread her legs and started masturbating.

I was disapointed, as I hoped she would forget to follow the rule, but didn't show it.

"Oh sorry, I forgot that rule." I apologized. "I'll leave you alone"

I put the documents on the table, and was leaving when she grabbed my arm wand whispered.

"Stay. It's fine"

I did as told, and stayed.

she rubbed her clit and massaged her breast for a couple of minutes but didn't cum.

"Could you help me, please ?" She begged.

I didn't know if she was acting or if she really needed help, but I couldn't refuse such an offer.

I got closer, and stucked one finger in her pussy. She moaned, closed her eyes, and spread her legs wider, leaving the rest to me. I put an other finger in, and started fucking her while my left hand grabbed and squeezed her breast.

She started breathing deeply, but I wanted more. I removed my finger, kneeled and licked her pussy. Then, I ate her properly. She enjoyed it as much as I did, and came soon after.

"Let's get back to work" I said, then left. I was hard, I wanted to fuck her. But I had to wait.

I went to my office, and thought about new ideas for Elissa and Brittany. As I was reviewing videos of the two, I saw Britanny install the camera in the ladies room.

I knew what to do. I wrote an email to Sarah.

Quote:
Hi Sarah,

Nice to meet you. You don't know me, but I know you. You installed cameras in the ladies room at your working place, and saw my slave do the same.

I must say I'm impressed you did it yourself, without anyone to push you.

I'll give you a gift, to start a new relationship which, I hope, will be beneficial for both of us.

It's just a piece of advice: go check the room where paper is usually being filled. This gift is valid until te end of the day.

Have fun.
I pressed the button 'send', and smiled by anticipation.
dragoneau is offline   Reply With Quote