View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 06:27 AM   #27
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarus View Post
Wow, that is a quite intense dare - I love it! Thanks a lot lola for your effort. Since I share my flat, and for this dare I better need to be alone, I only can start that dare next week. But I will write a report and post a link here once I finished.

no worries, take your time!

And because of your last answer I feel like I should give you 10 more squats, so that the training is worth it

thanks!

First some intimate questions:

1) How long does it take you to edge usually?
it depends on how aroused i already am - anywhere from 2 minutes to 10 i’d say.

2) Once you did an edge, how long does it take you to carry on to an orgasm?
if its only 1-2 edges, it could take a probably 10 minutes or so, if i’ve been edging all day or a few weeks i can cum pretty quickly.

Can you instantly orgasm then, or do you need some time to go over the edge?
i need a bit of time.

3) Do you like denial?
not really, unless theres near constant stimulation/teasing i end up losing interest in cumming.

4) What was the longest time you've been in denial?
i think it was just over 3 months.

5) What was the maximum number of orgasms you had in a row?
oh boy idk maybe 8?? after two or 3 i sort of lose myself

And now some other questions:

6) Do you like reading books?
i love to read - i have a pile of books ready to be devoured, but no time to read them.

7) Are you a water lover, or do you rather prefer to stay in the shallow parts of the water?
i love water + swimming.

8) What is your favorite way to travel?
via plane with extra legroom.

9) What is your favorite way to stay somewhere over night (tent, hotel, etc...)?
definitely hotel - i love my luxuries too much to want to camp.

10) If you could repeat the last 5 years, what would you do differently? (Maybe this is a too private question. You can also answer something unspecific in that case.)
probably save more money and eat less junk . and definitely start traveling earlier.

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote