View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 08:54 AM   #27
exslave

She didn't seem to notice me right away as she was facing away from me until I purposely coughed to draw her attention.

When I did that she quickly turned around and let out a short scream until she then saw who it was. As she saw me standing there, looking at her with her legs spread and her fingers inside her pussy she slowly took them out and pulled her skirt down while clearly starting to blush.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"Uhm ... I Uhm .... I ...." she started until letting out a big sigh.

"Take your time" I said.

"Please don't tell anyone about this as it would only get worse if you do, but myself and Brittany have been blackmailed and we are now forced to do all sorts of stuff, luckily so far most has been okay, just a little sexual and I just hope it doesn't go too far" she replied.

"Why didn't you tell the police or someone?" I asked.

"Because if we tell anyone, police or not, things will get much worse for myself an Brittany, so please, don't tell anyone" she begged.

I started to think for a moment "Okay, I won't tell anyone, on two conditions" I replied.

"What's the conditions?" she asked.

"First, If you or Brittany need to fuck a guy, you will ask me first, unless your blackmailer specifically says that it can not be me or something like that you will first come to me" I said

"Okay, that part is fine, what is the second condition?" she asked.

"Before I say that, please tell me what you have to do right now for the blackmailer" I said so I would not seem as suspicious.

"Well, each time I go in an other room I either have to take off a piece of clothing or masturbate until I orgasm, Brittany has to be bottomless until lunch and then either stay bottomless with a vibrator in her or be naked for the rest of the day" Elissa replied.

"I see, okay then, as the second condition, you will allow me to touch you all over from now on and you can't say anything about it, and with from now on I mean even if next week I go in your pants and finger you or grab your ass or boobs, you have to let me do it" I said

Elissa hesitated for a little while before nodding "Okay" she said weakly.

"I will also have to keep on giving you tasks like I have been all day, otherwise the blackmailer might know something is up" I said to which she nodded. "I understand" she replied

I then walked over to Elissa and lifted her skirt followed by rubbing her pussy, she is soaking wet. Next I pushed one finger inside her which slid in without any problem and Elissa let out a soft moan.

I started to move my finger around inside her and then also started to pull my finger out and back in together with a second finger.

Elissa spread her legs a little more and let out more and more moans as I kept on pushing my fingers in and out of her while also wiggling my fingers inside to stimulate her G-spot.

After a while longer Elissa started to shake all over as she was having an orgasm and squirted a little from her pussy.

I stopped fingering her and made her lick my fingers before then getting up and walking to some filing cabinets, grabbed some paperwork and then left to go back to my office.

A little while later Elissa came into my office, clearly still flustered, to drop off the paperwork I told her to get.

"Okay Elissa, do your masturbation or take off something and then get these to the right people" I said while looking at her and pointing at a pile of papers, I knew that with the pile of papers she would have to go to at least 7 different rooms with multiple of them to be rather crowded.

Elissa sighed and sat down, making sure the door was locked and the blinds were closed. She then spread her legs and started to masturbate in front of me again with her eyes closed.

I took out my phone like I did with Brittany and recorded her masturbating, but unlike with Brittany, I did not help her this time.

When Elissa had her orgasm she took a moment to catch her breath.

"So how many orgasms is that today so far?" I asked.

"4" she replied clearly embarrassed before picking up the paperwork and then leaving my office.

After a while of me still working in my office Elissa came back into the room, closed the door and dropped her skirt to the ground leaving her in just her blouse.

"I am too tired to get an other orgasm" she said after her skirt was completely off.

"Can I stay in your office to rest for a while?" she followed up.

"Sure, lunch is in about ten minutes, so you can rest here for these ten minutes and lunch, but after that we need to get back to work" I said knowing that Elissa would be bottomless for the remainder of the day no matter what plus I also knew that my email was set up to send an email about halfway through lunch.

"I will go tell Brittany that you are here and that she can also join you, as you said she has to be bottomless she will probably like that, but I will be here too" I said to which Elissa nodded and I left to go tell Brittany.

"Hey Brittany" I said to which she carefully stayed in position and then looked at me.

I got closer and started to whisper in her ear.

"I know that you are bottomless, so is Elissa, she will be eating lunch in my office, so you can join us if you want" I whispered to which she nodded "Thanks".

A short time later it was lunch time and Brittany also joined us in my office to which we locked the door.

The 3 of us ate our lunch in my office and talked, when I was not near my computer or phone both their phone beeped to indicate a new email which they looked at and read.

Quote:
Elissa and Brittany,

As half the day is now done, for the remainder of the day, if a guy sees your pussy or your breasts, you can either choose to take off an other piece if not already naked, you can also choose to let this guy, and any guy that sees your pussy or boobs fuck you or lastly, you can choose to get rid of any and all panties and bra's you own, if you choose this, then you will also follow some extra rules, send me your reply and once I have your reply I will let you know what the extra rules are if you have to follow them.

Best of luck, your master.
As it already came up during the lunch break they showed me the email.

"What do you think would be the best choice?" Asked Brittany.

"I would say option 3 probably, as if you have to take off a piece, you will be naked, and then more people would see you, so then you would have to choose between 2 or 3 the time after that resulting in multiple guys to fuck both of you or having that 3rd option, then again, it depends on what the extra rules will be" I replied to them.

They sighed for a while and then nodded "Yea, you're right, 3 is the better one" they said followed by both of them typing something on their phone and then hitting send.

Moments after they hit send the automatic reply that I programmed came back.

Quote:
Great choice, so when you get home, make sure to clearly show on camera that you are getting rid of all your panties and bra's and then send that video to me.

As for the extra rules to follow, from now on, you will always wear a skirt ( if allowed ) that is no longer than 15 inches and on top of that, you will lose one piece of clothing from your normal attire for each day.

Monday: You will not wear any jewelry or makeup
Tuesday: You will not wear socks or shoes ( open sandals allowed )
Wednesday: you will not wear a jacket or blazer
Thursday: you will not wear a blouse
Friday: you will not wear a skirt or dress
Saturday: You will be topless where-ever you go
Sunday: You will be naked all day

These rules stay this way until I say otherwise.
Both girls looked worried and then let me read the email.

"I guess it could have been worse" I replied to which they nodded.

We talked for a while longer and then it was time to get back to work with lunch break being done.

Both girls went back to their desk bottomless hoping that nobody would see them and using their blouse that was mostly long enough to cover themselves up.

After finishing up some paperwork I went over to Elissa, and told her about it to which she got up, went to my office while still being bottomless and as she did that was trying to cover herself up. I then went over to Brittany to give her a job and to my surprise she was sitting at her desk completely naked.

"Brittany, could you ...." I started out to which she turned around facing me without covering up which surprised me again before I started to talk again.
exslave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to exslave for this post: