View Single Post
Old 04-10-2018, 05:10 PM   #20
dragoneau

End of the day was coming, an several of my employes left. But there were still a few people working when the filing room door opened slightly.

I saw Britanny scanning the room, probably looking for me through the thin gap. I made sure to stay out of her sight. I wanted to know what she was going to do while she was there, naked and helpless.

The door closed. She decided to stay in there. I was wondering how long she would stay before trying something else.

Half an hour passed. Employees left one by one the office, leaving four people. Me, Elissa, Britanny, and an other one. Elissa came to my office and asked me if I saw Britanny.

"She working in that room, filing papers" I answered "I might take some time. Meanwhile, I have something for you."

I gave her a task that could take a day to be done. I was now sure that Britanny would not get any help.

Ten minutes later, the door opened again. Slowly, Britanny opened more and more the door, looking everywhere. The only employee left was turning his back at her, and had an headset. Employees were allowed to listen music after normal working hours.

She double checked if someone else was there before walking silently to my office, still naked. She did not even bothered to cover her breast or pussy. That was a beautiful sight.

Britanny reached my office, and entered. I was pretending to work, and look up at her.

"Where is my dress ?" she asked, straight to the point.

"Did you come dressed ?" I replied, jokingly "I can't remember it "

"Come on, I can't leave the building naked..." she insisted "Please, give it back"

"Only if you do something for me"

"Anything"

"Sit there, and masturbate" I said "You get your dress back once you have come"

She seemed shocked, but didn't say anything. She sat, closed her eyes, and start playing with her breast and pussy. Her breathing accelerated, and soon, I could hear discreet moans.

I made sure she was really closing her eyes, and put my phone on my desk, recording the whole thing. Then, I stood behind her and put my hands on her shoulders. She shivered, but didn't protest. I began to move my hands, caressing her shoulders, and her neck. My right hand finally grab her breasts, playing with them. I bent over, while my left hand followed a straight line from her neck to her most private part.

I played with her clit for a moment. Her breath intensified and her moaning got loudler. I slipped a finger in her wet pussy, followed by a an other. She was closed to orgasm, I knew it. I started fucking her with my two fingers.

"Please, boss, deeper !" she asked

Spasms shooked her whole body as I did as requested.

"Oh my god, yes !" she screamed as she was orgasming.

Hopefully, my office was soundproof, and our colleague was listening to music, so he did not notice.

I took two steps back, giving her space. She was panting, and her body was still trembling of pleasure.

"I'll get your dress" I said.

I recovered the dress and her phone, and came back to my office. She was still there, on finger playing mechanically with her clit.

"Here it is"

She seemed to come out of a dream, took the dress and put it on quickly. Britanny opened the door of my office, and stopped.

"Thank you" she whispered, smiling and blushing "That was amazing"

"Anytime" I answered, without thinking.

She left. I went to my desk, stop the recording on my phone, and played the video. Again and again. Thinking of what more I could do with Britanny.

Last edited by dragoneau; 04-10-2018 at 05:14 PM.
dragoneau is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dragoneau for this post: