View Single Post
Old 03-12-2023, 03:15 AM   #23
VsubT

UPDATE

I went out yesterday Afternoon with the G String on and on three occasions I pulled my jeans down a little and lifted my jumper up to show the G String off. I’m not sure if anyone saw it though 😬 In the end I decided to go out and collect my tea so I went in Greg joggers without any boxers on. I was so horny at this point so the bulge was visible when I was in the shop. As soon as I got in out of the cold pissed in a bowl and started it the wheatbix. I did this by putting my hands behind my back and put my face into the bowl. This wasn’t as bad as I thought it was going to be but my nose ended up covered in wheatabix and piss.
I spent some of the night with nipple clamps on and I also put my butt plug in for the first time. I also did some more ball hits with a leather paddle whilst my balls were tied so that added to the painful from the 100 hits earlier in the day.

I’m still looking for some more tasks and this can include stuff at work but that must be discrete so it can only be done in a toilet cubicle. Feel free to post below or send me a DM.

I’m also a locked sub from time to time with a master controlling when I’m locked

Likes - Piss, CBT, Sissy, Humiliation & Much More.

Limits - Findom, Permanent & Illegal.

I have - Pegs, Mini Butt Plug, String, Viabrating Bullet Toy, 4.5 Inch Dildo, Pinwheel, Nipple Clamps, Leather Paddle, White/Black/Grey Briefs, White Socks, White G String, White Mesh Boxers, Black Jock & Purple Lingerie.
VsubT is offline   Reply With Quote