View Single Post
Old 12-03-2020, 02:12 AM   #9985
chancestarbon4

Hello Masters and Doms,

I’m a 21/US/Average built boy very interested in being owned over this holiday break. With no school and a lot of time on my hands, I think I ought to be trained in a slightly different way!

I’m looking for a consistent, active (at least daily) dom to own me. I love being pushed to my brink, but I really need a dom who will respect my limits and punish me and push me within them. I love creative and/or longer lasting and involved dares.

I’m potentially interested in pup play (being a pup) as it lines up pretty nicely with my likes. Also, really in the mood for some cold-weather semi-public humiliation recently

I am consistently, totally free every night between 12:00AM-2:00AM CST and often able to be quite active during the day.

If you’re interested in this faithful and fun pup, please PM me on kik!!
Kik: stevenyorkinson3

Likes - Denial, bondage, semi-public, edging, nipple play, spanking, (pre)cum eating, embarrassment, creative dares, picture proof, pup play, controlled pee play

Dislikes (fun for punishment) - piss/piss drinking, exercise, body writing, humiliation, sph, ruined orgasms

Limits - Anal, face pictures, social suicide, scat, blood, extreme pain, cbt

Kik: @obediencechallenge
chancestarbon4 is offline   Reply With Quote