Thread: outdoor nudity
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 10:50 AM   #43
Dareholic
getDare Addict

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? No more then any other time.
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? yes.
have you ever flashed? maybe just a few times.
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Why else would you flash?
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? I have been to and stayed in a Nudist colony before. What do you think?
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Look above.
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Look above.
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Look above.
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes.
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? Yes.
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? Yes to all 5.
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? Yes only to car.
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? Yes to all 5.
have you ever tied yourself up outside? Never just tied myself.
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? Look above.
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Yes, and already have.
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? Look above.
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? Not around here. Very strict laws about that.
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? If I have been to a nudist colony; what do you think?
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? Maybe......
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) Not really.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote