View Single Post
Old 04-14-2021, 03:12 PM   #9
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Realizing you don't know what's on the other side of the door, you decide that going out naked is too risky.

"The diaper would cover more but if I have to sneak around it'll to be too noisy..." you think as you slip the skimpy underwear over your little penis. For once, you appreciate that you have smaller genitals because at least they won't spill out of the panties. However the pathetic bulge makes you blush. The somewhat uncomfortable wedgie in your butt crack makes you ponder why women wear underwear like this. You carefully slip out into the door, letting it slowly and quietly close behind you. The sound of it locking is deafening as you realize you are stuck with your choice of clothing, wondering if maybe the diaper would have been smarter as far as exposure was concerned. Oh well, no turning back now you think as you walk out into the open. The house layout is spacious, with the living room, foyer, and kitchen all being a part of each other. You realize quickly that this is not your house. Your heart pound as you hear voices coming down the stairs. This is a real estate house! You quickly dash into the kitchen behind the counter as the agent and a couple move into the room. Unsure where exactly they are and how long you have until they come to your location and discover you, you realize you have two options:

Try and make it to the front door and escape, without really knowing the layout of the neighbourhood

OR

Make a run for the back door, possibly trapping yourself in the backyard if it's too enclosed.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote