View Single Post
Old 11-04-2020, 09:03 PM   #1
Watcher32

Default The Gambler’s fallacy (Fiction)

Chapter 1: The House always Wins

“Damn, you really suck at this game!” Will exclaimed as he scored the final kill winning the game. Setting down the controller and he smugly sat back and relaxed in his chair.

“It’s because I’m using a controller!” Alice replied indignantly, adjusting her glasses and pushing back her long brown hair. “If it was a mouse and keyboard I would have kicked your ass.”

“Yah, Yah, I’ve heard it before.” Will said still feeling the rush of victory, “we both knew the rules and the stakes.”

“Finnneee.” She said with a note of defeat and stood up. “But I’m getting a drink first.”

“Would be surprised if you didn’t.” He said, appreciating the sway of her hips as she walked towards the bar.

She eyed him as she poured the drink. Dark blue, cold, and determined. Even in defeat. Especially in defeat, considering how much it killed her to lose.

She took a sip of rum and said thoughtfully “So, as agreed. Down the 5 flights of stairs, go outside, then find the red headband you placed on one of the 3 trees, then bring that back up?”

“I think you forgot one element.” Will said, smile widening.

“Right,” Alice said with a sly grin. Setting her glass on the bar.

Slowly she began unbuttoning her top. Each button revealing just a touch more of her the white pale skin and black bra. Next she pulled down and removed her pants to reveal her panties.

While she would never would be considered a supermodel, standing there in an unbuttoned shit, glasses, and black underwear. Will would have called her the most beautiful woman in the world.

“ you know...” she said noticing the large bulge in his pants, “ we could always skip this and just go to the bedroom...”

“Tempting,” Will said eyeing her up and down. “ but let’s stick to the plan.”

“If you insist” she said with an exaggerated eye roll and removed the rest of her clothes.

She now stood naked except for the her glasses.

“Best of luck.” Will cheerfullywished her as she walked towards the door.

Cautiously she opened the door. Then, slowly, peaked her head into the hall. Reluctantly, she went into the hallway.

Will got up to pour himself a drink. As he was about to pour he stopped and looked at the door. There was no rule against it in the dare... he clicked the bolt.
Then walked over to the window.

This was the 5th bet he had won. And by far the most risky. Maybe even more so than the time he put his ass on the line.... literally. It was dark but there was enough ambient light that anyone this side of the apartment complex could have seen a figure out there. Fortunately, no one was up this late, generally.

Alice has always been a good sport though, he might have to let her win one. Especially, after this.

He could see her now. Running to the tree, the red headband was easy to see. She has to jump a few times to reach it though breasts bouncing in the night with each jump. That would irritate her. She was sensitive about her height. Good, the next part was always better when she was... passionate.

She was coming back now. Will watched as she disappeared into the building. He moved back by the entrance. On the way he kicked her panties under one of the rug.

Standing by the door he could hear footsteps now. First slow. Them fast.

Thump. The door tried to open but the latch caught it. Followed by several, frenzied taps.

Will slowly undid the latch. She was just as it finished, face flush, body covered in goosebumps from the cold night air.

“YOU COMPLETE BASTARD!” She exclaimed face flush with anger. She was always more beautiful when she was angry. “ I could have been caught,
!”

“Relax,” Will replied soothingly. “I wasn’t going to leave you out there.”

“You are so making this up to me.” She said, again in control, walking past him to the bed.

Will followed eagerly removing his shirt as fast as possible. He grabbed her waist, spinned her around and kissed her passionately. Backing up to the bed he hoisted her up and laid her down. His Hands and mouth working downwards first to her breasts, her inner thigh. Even before starting in earnest he could feel the dampness between her legs, slowly he began to go to work tongue.
He felt her legs wrap around his head pulling his head in.

Later they lied in bed, spent and satisfied, he sat against the headboard. She laid across his chest.

“You know..”. she said suddenly, “ I think you have the house advantage doing this.”

“It’s halo....” Will began.

“It’s psychological.” Alice insisted.

“The house always wins.”

“ I think you’re a sore loser.”

“I may have lost and I may be sore,” she said determined now, “ but let’s try the next night at my place.”

“But your roommate....” Hal began.

“Will be gone for a long weekend.” She finished for him. “Besides, I have the perfect stakes.”

“Oh, really?” Will asked. Now intrigued.

“Loser is the winners slave for the entire weekend.”

This was different than any other dare. Usually the bet a dare or a “service.” But Will always loved to try something new.

“You are on. What’s the game?” Will said starting to sit up.

“Oh, silly.” She said teasingly putting a hand on his chest and gently guiding pushing down. “Everyone knows the house chooses the games.”

She kissed him again. Slowly, passionately. Her deep blue eyes locking with his.

Will forgot his next question.

To be continued...

Last edited by Watcher32; 11-07-2020 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Couple of typos that drove me nuts.
Watcher32 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to Watcher32 for this post: