View Single Post
Old 09-13-2018, 02:30 PM   #9
masochistic-brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post
Okay, the order in which you do the preparations is of course not important so feel free to change it however it works best for you.

Get naked and write "cheap whore" on your belly.
Put one clothes peg on each of your nipples and use a second pair to spread open your labia (put one on each and tape the clothespins against your inner thighs afterwards).
Gag yourself with your worn panties and tape your toothbrush with toothpaste applied on it against the window. It should be on the height of your pussy if you kneel on the windowsill.
Take two pieces of tape and roll them together such that it is a ring with the sticky side outside everywhere.
Kneel down on the windowsill with your upper body facing the window (make sure that you can not fall down backwards and/ or that you donīt hurt yourself if you do by throwing a lot of blankets behind you or something).
Put on a blindfold and press your body against the window. Tape one of the prepared "tape rings" on the inside of your hands, spread your arms and smack them against the window.
Push your clit/ pussy against the toothbrush and hump/ grind on it until you manage to edge (or if you canīt do that for at least 10 minutes; set a timer beforehand).
Obviously you should stick to the window this way until you have finished.
Let me know if the dare is doable for you.
Thank you for this dare it was very good.

I did this in my sisters room as her bed is under her window. I stripped naked and wrote CHEAP WHORE is capitals in black sharpie on my stomach. I put a plastic clothespin on each nipple. This hurt when they were initially put on but after some time the pain dulled to an ache. The clothespins on my labia didn't hurt much.

I gagged myself with my thong and taped my toothbrush to the window. I then covered my toothbrush with toothpaste. I then sorted out the tape and put it on my hands. I knelt on the windowsill and used an old school tie as a blindfold. I then put my hands on the window spread out.

I then began to grind against the toothbrush. The toothpaste began to sting. The pain turned me on a lot. The idea that someone may have seen me also turned me on a lot. These two things put together made me extremely turned on and horny. It took somewhere between 10 and 15 minutes to edge.
masochistic-brat is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to masochistic-brat for this post: