Thread: Fiction: My Two Best Friends
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2016, 04:04 PM   #28
TorD180

Default Chapter 11: Girl Bonding

Chapter 11: Girl Bonding

Wednesday, 4:40 P.M., Anna

“Hey Anna! Do you know why Adam left so quickly? Wait, why are you crying? What’s wrong?” I couldn’t hold it back any longer, and apparently I wasn’t hiding my emotions very well to begin with. I started sobbing uncontrollably.

“I don… I don’t know what’s going on with me! My body can’t make up its mind what to feel right now and I can’t control myself. I just hate Tony and I hate myself for trusting him and I… I… I just don’t know what to do.” Jess immediately leapt up from the couch to embrace me, comforting me with her tight hug.

“I love you Anna. I won’t pretend to know what you’re going through right now but know that I am here for you.”

I continued to cry against her shoulder for a minute before I could speak again. “Thanks Jess, you don’t know how much that means to me.” We continued to stand there, hugging for a couple more minutes. “Can we sit down on the couch? I’m getting a little tired.”

“Of course!” Jess shouted in a second. We sat next to each other on the couch, my head against her shoulder with my right hand on her right thigh and her arms around me. We sat like this for what seemed like an hour.

“This is nice. You’re so comforting Jess. Thank you.”

“Anything for you Anna.” Her hands started moving slowly, rubbing my back and the side of my stomach gently. I moved my head down and snuggled into her chest. I could feel the heat of her right breast through her shirt on the side of my face. My fingers instinctively started to move, grazing her thigh slightly as it moved towards her knee and back. “By the way you never said why Adam left so quickly. He didn’t say anything, just ran out of here.”

I hesitated for a few seconds, ashamed of what I had done, but I knew I could trust Jess. “I made a pass at Adam.”

“Really? I didn’t know you liked him like that.”

“I don’t, I just don’t know what I want right now and can’t control myself.” I continued sliding my hand along her thigh, getting closer and closer to her pubic region with each pass. I noticed her hands starting to touch more as well, moving along my stomach with one hand and from my lower back to my neck with the other.

“I know how you feel there. I have no idea what I want either. I can’t seem to get a boy interested in me. I know I’m not very attractive but still.” I felt her left hand accidentally brush against the underside of my breast, or at least I thought until it happened a second time.

I looked up into her eyes. “Don’t lie to yourself, you are a very beautiful woman.” I slid my hand up under her shirt onto her bare stomach as I said this.

“You know something, you are too.” I felt her hand move slowly towards upward, brushing against my breast but not stopping there. Within a few seconds her hand was completely covering my breast. I leaned up and kissed her, tasting her wet lips and feeling her hand squeeze my breast simultaneously.
TorD180 is offline   Reply With Quote