View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 12:33 PM   #10
slaveboy28

Default Becoming slave A and loosing control of my useless little genitals VII

Dear readers,

Sir requested me to post another letter to him, so please consider this another chapter of my descent into slavery.

Thank you.

boy A

Quote:
Dear Sir,

another difficult assignement writing an essay after such in depth conversation. Words still don’t come easy and i keep returning to our Mondays session (this was not written immediately after the session, but it still feels so intense, like we just spoke, Sir). For a brief second I felt like I have already said everything, but then again I know you have given me this task for a reason - to contemplate on what you said and what I told you (just like I am doing this every evening now, staring at the wall).
I was honest as always but perhaps not direct enough because I still find it hard to admit that every single time i see you login on I am awaiting your every word, your every comment and order with great anticipation and a mixture of fear and excitement. But not just that, much more, Sir.

And than came your words: “i came this morning, very hard and messy thinking about you, slave.” … “Another secret, you know I want to fuck you?”

I was mind blown - “he is thinking about me, he wants to fuck me, messy cum shot, hell”.

The biggest confirmation i received from you so far, Sir. (a specific reward, I must add, as the hole journey feels like a giant reward). I was in heaven and felt wanted, but than immediately put in my place - “a hole is a hole” - and I know i need to remind myself as well not to be overexcited or cocky, not to think to highly of me. Stay humble, breath, think.
Yes, Sir. A hole is a hole Sir and it is Masters choice, but Sir, if it only were my hole, Sir. My hole and body for your pleasure. For your manly, strong, hairy body. Me underneath your weight, crushed. Fucked. Yes Sir, fucked. My ass virginity taken, marked permanently and for ever. By you. A final reminder for the rest of my life.
I can not hide this any more Sir, i want to be fucked by you, used by you in real and i will try to do everything to make it happen, to please you. I will try harder, adjust my schedule if only you allowed me to visit you, Sir.

And yes, I would like to be more fuckable for you, so you could enjoy my body just as you want it Sir - hairless, lean, fit, with a peachy bum.
This will be extremely hard and now i feel like i have bitten a bit more than i can chew - i am so afraid to fail now, Sir. Not to loose weight. I can not be an overweight boy for you, who has spent so much time training me, guiding me, listening to me, my words and feelings.

Writing this still makes me feel like a complete slut, begging to be fucked, used and degraded even more. Like a slut in heat. But it comes not from excitement or my hard but useless little penis, but from long contemplation, from the time you have given me to write this. You really have awakened something inside of me, a big need for control and submission.

I do not know if this essay now makes things easier, or it just makes them so much harder? Did I get it of my chest or just embarrassed myself? I do not want you to think of me I am just another boy who just wants to get laid. It is so much more.

I am repeating myself now and no matter how much I try to focus, I am getting lost. It really is so hard to absorb.

This time I am so afraid of your reaction to my writing. Even more than after my first essay. It is perhaps not as long as you wanted, not well structured but it is, I think, the biggest admission I have made so far. And I understand this is something that needs to be discussed, something i am maybe not even completely ready for yet (i am glad there is still time for training), but it is honest. And I am aware of the limitation, of real life, of the work i still need to do… So please, Sir, please be patient with me and open just like you have been so far.

But he said “and yes it is”, so he must want it as well.

Or is it just me?

Thank you for reading, Sir.
slaveboy28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to slaveboy28 for this post: