View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 09:07 AM   #4
AnnieSub123

Default PipeDream Anal Fantasy Collection: Medium Silicone Butt Plug

PipeDream Anal Fantasy Collection: Medium Silicone Butt Plug
[8/10] ★★★★★★★★☆☆

This butt plug, of 11cm insertable length and 4,5cm diameter, is made of super soft silicone with a matte finish that makes it perfect to use with lube (I have heard that rubber with shiny finish makes the lube wear off too quickly). The tappered tip makes the insertion so easy, and the rectangular base the plug both safe and comfortable to wear for long periods of time.

PROS:
· Rectangular base that provides safety and that makes the plug to be very comfortable even after wearing it for a long time.
· Super soft silicone that works perfectly with lube.
· Size: 11cm length, 4.5 cm diameter (medium size of this toy series, that has sizes Mini, Small, Medium, Large, XL).

CONS:
· The only con I can say of this toy is that, after two years or so of usage, the link between the base and the body of the plug has changed shape, from round to oval. It still seems to be as sturdy as before, it has no cracking and I still find it safe to use, but I am just not very sure that the plug is supposed to change shape due to use. This shape change only affects the link between body and base, the body is still as it was the first day and so is the base.

LIKES: pussy and ass stretching (not too painful), self bondage, predicament bondage, nipple play, mild to medium pain...

DISLIKES: painful stretching, enema, figging (not available), spanking (not available), icy hot/toothpaste.

LIMITS: clit torture, forced orgasms, friends/family, scat, blood, permanent, piercings, pictures/video, public, illegal.
AnnieSub123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to AnnieSub123 for this post: