View Single Post
Old 11-11-2018, 04:19 AM   #42
JulianL

So I rolled and I ended up having to redo twice, serve a 5 minute corner time after the second round, and triple the spanks on the last round.

My first spanking took place in the backyard. The dare does not specify what I'd wear for this spanking, so according to my rules on spanking, I pulled my panties down to my ankles, lifted my skirt, and bent over at the waist. I took a ruler and quickly gave myself 80 hard swats. At first I was torn between the pain / humiliation of the spanking and the anxiety that someone would see or hear me, but nearing the last twentyish swats or so it just hurt so much that it was the only thing I could think about. When I was done I yanked my panties back up and ran back into the house.

For my second spanking, I went straight to the bathroom. It gave me a nostalgic sense of nervousness and anticipation, since that was where my parents would spank us when we were younger. As per the rules I stripped myself completely naked and keeled on the floor so my knees were should width apart (exposing everything) and my red, freshly-spanked ass was high in the air. This time it was only 60 spanks, but the combination of the new position and the fact that I had just gotten 80 hard spanks made this spanking more painful than the other one. I was red in the face by the time I was done and thankful for the corner time if only because it meant I could give my poor sore bottom a rest.

Again, no specification for the corner time, so I defaulted to my rules and put nose to the wall and my hands behind my head. I stayed there for five minutes. By the end of the five minutes I was almost too glad to kneel again for my last spanking. Corner time is an effective punishment for me: the idea really turns me on but the boredom of actually standing there and staring at the wall for five minutes or more is not something I enjoy.

My last spanking also took place in the bathroom, and I would be using the ruler again. I rolled a twenty but had to triple it because of my dice (sigh). My bottom was still red and aching, but I went through with it anyway, making the last ten swats hardest of all and making my eyes water a bit. It was tempting to stop or slow down, but I kept going until I was finished.

Thank you for this really fun dice dare. I might do this again sometime .

Anyone interested in rolling for me again? You can add in your own extra instructions, I won't mind.

Mostly a sub but I top sometimes.

: Spanking, Degradation, Body Writing, Hidden Humiliation, Edging, Bondage
: Cornertime, Lines, Mouth Soaping, Denial
: Face, cam / live vid, illegal, blood, scat, animals, social suicide

I only own household implements. Ask me about insertions.

Owned by Master Mateusz
JulianL is offline   Reply With Quote