Thread: [FICTION] Michael's New Family
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 01:04 PM   #7
nude.for.life

Chapter 6
Michael was relieved to be off the hook for a while. He had been embarrassed more in one day than in the rest of his life. He had found it fun though and was kind of looking forward to more. He didn’t know what Brooke had meant when she said: “Sounds like you need some experience then,” so he felt slightly nervous.

“So what do I do now then?” Michael asked Brooke.
“We’re going to play truth or dare again.”

It was now around 8.00. They had an hour until their parents got home. Michael was the only one out of the four who was naked. Brooke gave him the dignity of daring someone first.

“Uhm, Lauren” he started. “I need some payback so I dare you to get, and stay naked for the rest of this game.”

Lauren stood up. She was wearing short denim shorts that almost revealed her ass, A white sleeveless top with a barely visible blue bra underneath. She slowly stripped off her shirt and bra revealing her nice round and perky breasts. She then took off her shorts and with a look of nervousness, pulled down her panties as well.

Michael couldn’t help but stare. When she sat back down, crossed legged Michael could see her pussy open a bit and when she noticed his staring she put her legs up and tucked them under her arms.

“Uhm, Rachel” she said, still in her awkward position. “I dare you to give Michael a lap dance. You have to get completely naked.”
“Ugh! You know I hate lap dances. I’ll need some music though.”

Lauren leant back and pulled her iPod out of her discarded shorts. She began to play the song dynamite.

Rachel stood up and walked over to the naked Michael who looked slightly uncomfortable but did not direct his glance elsewhere. When the song started, she started to sway her hips to the beat and she did some dance moves that Michael thought were amazing. When it reached the chorus she started undressing while dancing. Her pink t-shirt and white bra were off in the first chorus and she danced some more during the verse. She spun around and swayed her hips. Michael couldn’t do anything but stare at her boobs. He had seen them before but it was different now that they were jiggling in his face. In the next chorus she also started to undress. She took off her long jeans and danced. Near the end of the chorus she turned around poking her bum at Michael and spread her legs a bit. She removed her panties showing Michael her round ass and giving him a small glimpse of her pussy.

The music stopped abruptly and she returned to her seat going into the same position as Lauren. When Michael kept staring she started to blush. Then he started to blush when he noticed she was staring at his erection.

“Okay” Rachel started. “Since you’re the only one not naked Brooke, I dare you to get naked and…jack off Michael!”
“What!?-”
“Do it girl!”
“Fine.”

Brooke stripped walked over to Michael with an angry look on her face. Michael hadn’t said anything and wasn’t about to. He hoped he didn’t cum.

Brooke lay her cold hands on Michael’s dick and started moving one hand up and down.

“Put your back into it!” Rachel said

She started to cork screw Michael’s dick with one hand and he groaned. It felt so good. She then started with two hands, one spinning round his cock each way. He groaned again.

Michael felt himself getting closer to orgasm.

“I’m gon…gonna-”

But before he could finished he cummed and lied down on the warm carpet.

“You jerk!” Brooke yelled, “You cummed on my boobs!”

Michael sat up at the thought of this. “Oh crap, sorry?”
“I’m gonna get you back so good.”

She looked furious and she excused herself to clean her boobs. When she arrived back she appeared slightly calmer but still angry.

“Michael, I dare you to go outside naked and yell ‘I’m naked everyone look at me!’”
“No way! I’m not doing that!” he said.
There was silence. Something popped into his mind and he didn’t realize what it was until he blurted it out.
“I dare you to stop making me your dare slave!”

Likes: Nudity! RISK of Getting Caught, Exercise/Fitness, Hidden Public, Spanking, Wedgies.
Limits: Family, Friends, Pain, Permanent, Blood, Scat, Piss, Poo, BDSM, Xdressing Will occasionally send pics.
Check out my stories; Michael's New Family (Completed): http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=150020 and Michael's New Family The Sequel - The Tables Turn http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=149895

Kik: nude.for.life