View Single Post
Old 03-16-2024, 03:39 PM   #138
Permexposedfag69

M 23 slave. HOME ALONE i currently have some dark piss in my toilet. i am desperate to be givin toilet tasks. My master is allowing me to be used by the public! His only rule is that I wear a shirt with it pulled behind my neck, so that if he sees pics or videos online he knows I’m receiving extra pain 😈. With that said, I am also really desperate to be permanently exposed and my master doesn't want to spend time to expose me. please help me be completely exposed. i want to be permanently and irreversably exposed!!!!! For custom content, I don’t have any toys. I have items for implementing pain, wooden spoon, toilet brush, a blind opener(plastic stick/caning) steel toe boots for beating, fabric belt for choking( i love having to get permission and beg for the basic need of human breath. I also love licking my toilet, and swirlies. Don't hold back. make me scream 😈And remember you can share everything that I send wherever you want! I am truly a public pain slut! ADD MY SNAP AND you can video chat and screen record IT for exposure

Snap@ ZANDERLJ kik@ FAGZJ
Permexposedfag69 is offline   Reply With Quote