Thread: Fiction: Marty meets Mia and Charlie
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 02:25 PM   #41
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 5, Part 4

I got back upstairs and Kate, Miss Kathryn, called me to come and eat. "Kneel here by the table and eat." It was a pretty plain lunch, a kids' lunch of peanut butter sandwiches, but I was hungry and she had made a bunch of them so I was happy enough. A couple of glasses of water and I was done.

I wondered what to do next, but she seemed to be waiting. "May I leave the table, Miss Kathryn? So I can go do my work?"

"Yes, but before you clean the bathroom it's time for you to dirty one - come on, it's poop time!" I am sure the look of shock on my face is what made her laugh so hard. "Yes, I am going to watch. Hold my nose maybe, but you are not going to be unsupervised."

"Miss? Please...." I didn't even know what to ask her.

"It's Miss Kathryn - you'll be punished for forgetting. And whatever you thought you might ask, the answer is no. This weekend is to show you just how much I own you - like you agreed. We have talked over the years and you have said what you wanted - so now you are going to get it. Boy, oh boy, are you going to get it. Tomorrow and this week we'll work out how it goes with the kids at home, but you are getting everything you asked for - which was for me to take charge."

I was strongly aroused by this, I could feel it welling up in my chest, yet the alarm was stronger and certainly dampened any possible erection. Tears formed in my eyes. I don't even know how much they were tears of joyous emotion, but I know they were mostly from fear. Was this my Kate - my Kathryn? Miss Kathryn? Had Mia hypnotized her? What was going on? Yet I had wanted this as long as I could remember so I didn't call a time out, couldn't call it off. I could not do that. This was what my spirit wanted and needed. And at that thought I began to weep.

===

I was sure Marty was not too unhappy about following me up the stairs. I was wearing nice tight yoga pants, and I do work out - lol. But when we got to the hall I heard a small whimper from him and turned to see that he was crying. I assumed it was because of anxiety about the humiliation of being watched in the bathroom. "Look, pervert, you just have to accept that you have no more privacy. You will be open to me any place and any time."

"Oh, Miss Kathryn, that's not it, Miss, I'm just, just.... I just realized that . . . that you are giving me what I always thought I wanted and I am afraid. I still know that I need it but I am not sure if I want it and ... ... I just can't think really well right now, Miss, Miss Kate...Kathryn. I love you and I . . . ." and at that point he just broke down and cried.

I moved over to him and whispered, "kneel," and wrapped my arms around him. He hugged me back, and with his head against my body he cried. And he cried.

After a few minutes he started to regain some composure. "Miss Kathryn I love you and I always will. And I trust you, too. I am just...and then he could no longer speak, he sobbed. I gave him maybe five more minutes with his head against my body.

"Come. On your hands and knees, go to our bed." As he crawled I brushed my hand softly on his back. "Climb in." As he got in I quickly peeled off my clothes: yoga pants and tank top, sports bra and thong; and then got in and held him as he cried himself to sleep.

Almost an hour later he woke up. Exhausted from the emotional waves that were battering him, he had slept with me spooned around him. Gently, I let him come back to the world. "You are still mine. I still love you forever Martingale."

"Yes Miss Kathryn, Dear. There is no place I'd rather be. I love you forever."
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote