Thread: Fiction: Marty meets Mia and Charlie
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2018, 12:13 AM   #35
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 4, Part 14

I was elated. After all the years of just doing enough kinky stuff to keep Marty from going totally nuts, I had found something...not sure what, but I liked it..maybe just the power. This went through my mind as I poured another glass of wine. He would be along in another three minutes. I pushed myself up to sit on the kitchen island, and waited. Right now he was having a few minutes peace to organize his thoughts, so I needed to hit him with more shocks when he came up.

The moment he had both feet through the door at the top of the stairs: <SNAP> and he hesitated a moment before he got down on his knees and elbows. "Too slow. Get up." <SNAP> "Faster." <SNAP> "Faster." <SNAP> "Better." <SNAP> "Now that is what you have to do - any time I snap my fingers. Got it?"

"Yes, Dear."

"Oh yes, for the weekend, until we go to pick up the kids, it will be 'Miss Kathryn' every time you speak. Failures will result in unpleasant consequences. Got it?"

"Yes, Dear...Miss Kathryn."

"I damn well better be your Dear Miss Kathryn," I said sweetly, but sharply. "You may get up now." <SNAP> He was surprised by this again. He would learn. "Now its not yet bedtime, so I am going to have a nice hot shower. You are going to clean the kitchen counter, then be ready and waiting for me with a soft warm towel when I get out of the shower. Get up."

As soon as he was on his feet and could see what I was doing, I dumped my cracker crumbs and the last teaspoonful of wine on the counter and swiped the inside of wrapper from the brie over as much of the island as I could reach. "Don't be late with my towel."
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote