View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 05:16 PM   #9
sunset-gd
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
A post in a thread... How official and definitely the way to envoke your right to be forgotten IF you have that right.
I want this to be a matter of public record so that all users of GD can see and know their rights - which is why it's a post in a forum.

Quote:
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay and the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies:

a) the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;

b) the data subject withdraws consent on which the processing is based according to point (a) of Article 6(1), or point (a) of Article 9(2), and where there is no other legal ground for the processing;
It's pretty clear that I have the right to withdraw consent for GD to hold and process this data, particularly as the data here falls into GDPR's special categories.

I have plenty of experience with GDPR, and I can assure you GD would be breaking EU law by failing to delete this data.
Limits: public, scat, drinking piss, messy, a2m, line writing
Toys: collar, small butt plug, medium plug, riding crop, cane, paddle, rope, cuffs, spreader bar, 7" dildo, enema kit, ball gag, ring gag, weighted clamps, clover clamps, tazapper, dress, skirt, panties, chastity cage, diapers
PM Dares
sunset-gd is online now   Reply With Quote