View Single Post
Old 02-04-2024, 08:02 AM   #27
footlover.london
Truth Freak

1)How old were you when you first HEARD about cross dressing?
Hard to say but probably early teens. Maybe younger. I didn’t think much of it at the time/ it wasn’t an immediate interest.

2)How old were you when you first STARTED crossdressing?
My first small experience was probably wearing tights (pantyhose) while having fun by myself. This was quite infrequent though. First time dressing fully was much more recent - maybe early or mid 30s.

3)When you first started crossdressing, who's clothes did you wear? (Persons age, relationship, size etc.)
It was my sisters tights. Generally nude colour but sometimes black. Just because they were easy to access. I later used my wife’s, including knickers, panties and bras. I’ve also bought underwear and clubwear for myself in recent years

4)How did you find out about cross dressing originally and what made you want to start it?
I think I was initially attracted to the texture and different feel. It later developed into feeling vulnerable and submissive

5)For how long were you crossdressing before you got found out or told anyone? (Assuming you have)
Never told in real life. Online has been quite contemporaneous

6)What is the most daring crossdressing activity/dare you've done?
Probably a video strip from fully dressed, with heels and dress plus lingerie and stockings. I had a hood on, so no face, but I was still so nervous. I’d love to dress in a sissy club in person one day perhaps.

7)What's your favorite cross dressing clothes to wear?
Love stockings. It’s just the feel. Also knickers, lacy or silky. Especially if I’m in chastity.

8)When did you buy your first crossdressing clothes?
Only fairly recently. Maybe two or three years ago.

9)What's the most public crossdressing thing you've done? (This may overlap with 6)
Never public. But I’d like to try one day.

10)What would your ideal cross dressing fantasy be? And would you like it to actually happen or is it just a fantasy?
I think dressing with others in a sissy club then all being made to perform together. Maybe being used orally too. It’s just a fantasy for now but I’d love to work up the confidence to try.

11)Are you looking for someone to help with your crossdressing (A master, switch?) if so leave details
I’d quite like too. Could be fun. Or even just other sissy boys. Feel free to message on here or kik (I’m based in London).

37m Denied Sub

Kik - footlover.london

Add to my 2024 denial challenge here - Currently under Leland’s control
Last orgasm: 29 Apr 2024
Orgasms in 2024: 8/22 (was 25)
Total 2024 edges: 4,426.

Love: Feet, humiliation, denial, edging, messy
Interests: Dares, sissy, cum eating, sph, cam
Dislike: Pain, piss, anal
Limits: public, hard pain, scat, illegal

My PM Dares
footlover.london is online now   Reply With Quote