View Single Post
Old 07-24-2022, 02:43 PM   #20
Kylie.j.96

1)How old were you when you first HEARD about cross dressing? I don’t know exactly, young tho.

2)How old were you when you first STARTED crossdressing? I was about 11 or 12

3)When you first started crossdressing, who's clothes did you wear? (Persons age, relationship, size etc.) my older sisters. She was a couple years older than me

4)How did you find out about cross dressing originally and what made you want to start it? I’m not sure. I was jealous of my sisters cute clothes tho. So I decided to try them

5)For how long were you crossdressing before you got found out or told anyone? (Assuming you have)my mom caught me a couple times when I was young.

6)What is the most daring crossdressing activity/dare you've done? Went to a few haloween parties

7)What's your favorite cross dressing clothes to wear? Other than bras and panties, I love school girl and cheerleading uniforms

8)When did you buy your first crossdressing clothes? I think I was 16

9)What's the most public crossdressing thing you've done? (This may overlap with 6) haloween parties

10)What would your ideal cross dressing fantasy be? And would you like it to actually happen or is it just a fantasy? Have a girl force me to dress up and make me be her girlfriend for a couple weeks or more

Crossdressing - Toys - Fucking machine - Naughty stuff

Dislikes:
Pain - Poop - Pee - Friends/family finding stuff out
Kylie.j.96 is offline   Reply With Quote