View Single Post
Old 08-07-2020, 04:28 PM   #38
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max1328 View Post
It seems you crave some heavy ass spanking, it's the second time you have asked strangers to make your ass warm and tingly. Because you are so well behaved and such a good girl who gives give us very detailed reports, I will grant you your wish. I'm sure you already used all the listed items in your signature to spank your ass. Let's see if you can find something more exciting.

The first thing could be a leather belt fold it in the middle and spank your ass with it (keep the belt buckle firmly in your hand). The next item could be a charger cable or some other thin cable. For other pain loving subs this is a good spanking device if you have to be silent. Another item could be some rope or string (not too thin)
Spoiler:
you can even make your own flogger from rope https://vimeo.com/385910003

Stand up and hold both ends in your hands, move your hands back and and forth fast alternately so the rope gets really hot on your ass. That leaves nicely shaped bruises on your ass or your upper thighs.
These are just some ideas, now comes the dare.
I want you to use all items you manage to get your hands on to spank your ass, and the rope on your ass for 10 secs in fast succession.

After each item write down how much pain it caused you on a scale from 1-10 (10 is the most painful and unbearable). In your report you'll share this. You want it so much, so i think it's just fair when you get the most spanks with the most painful item. 30 spanks with the most painful, 25 with the second and 20 with the third. After you liked the the burning sensation between the spanks in my last dare you will wait after every spank until the burning starts. No fast hits, for the last day you'll suffer.

Hopefully your ass is as bruised as you want it now. But there is a thing which doesn't hurt yet and that is your asshole. Time to give you a stretching you won't forget. Since your biggest plug is no challenge for you anymore you'll use your big dildo. If you don't have any proper toy cleaners put a condom over it. Place it on the chair or floor and let yourself sink down slowly.

It would make me very proud if you can take it, but don't force it and use lots and lots of lube. You will try to insert it for 15 min (you can use your plugs to work up to the dildo) , if you succeed it will stay in for 15 min. Regardless if you could fit it or not, you'll pump your biggest plug in and out of your asshole. Not much resistance isn't it. Just an abused and loose hole between some very red and bruised ass cheeks.
I performed Sir’s dare one hour after the others.

I picked other suitable implements, and tried them all as instructed:
  • belt: it gave a big impact, it didn’t seem to hurt much at the beginning, but the pain when it hit my inner thigh was stingy warm and diffused and lasted a very long time - 8.5
  • cable: stinging and intense, the pain after was very high, I felt exactly where the cable had hit and the burn lasted a lot, spreading a bit. - 8
  • book: it’s a big impact and makes everything giggle, it intensifies the sting from previous hits more than building its own - 4
  • fly swat: the plastic handle acted as a cane, and it was very harsh and intense burn, building immediately after each strike - 9
  • spatula 1 - it’s small and hard and it has a great impact and leaves a decise sting. over the already spanked ass it hurt a lot, and left a huge burn afterwards - 10
  • spatula 2 - it’s more impact than pain, but it strikes hard, and left a nice burn afterwards - 6
  • spoon - I can swing it hard and fast so it leaves a very harsh sting, and it’s pretty painful on itself - 8
  • brush - it hits a wide part and on my already abused bottom was the tipping point in making me moan in pain. it has a strong impact and leaves a nice lasting burn - 8
The most painful were spatula 1, fly swat and belt. I then proceeded with the other hits. I went all fours on the bed and began the spanking.
The spatula hurt so much. after each swat I waited, waiting for the burn to begin, and the more I went on, the more it built ans built. When I was done my ass felt on flame, like I had sit on coals, and I waited a minutes to taste the whole sensation of how much it was hurting. It was the fly swat next. I caned myself and each time I woukd hit a bit lower of the sit spot, I’d flinch in pain. The burn afterwards was really intense and located where the caning had landed, strips of stinging pain on my buttocks and thighs. I felt warm under my hands but did’t go check the mirror yet. The belt was last. it wrapped arond my buttocks, inside my thighs, hit mh pussy too once. it left such an intense sting and burn, and a pain like that of a slap and like that of a bruise. I felt really well spanked when I was done.

I then proceeded to punish my asshole.

I lubed well the dildo and tried sit on it. At the beginning I could fit inside jusy the tip, then I began slowly sliding down, and after two minutes it was all inside. I felt so full, sitting in it, impaling my asshole, my cheeks burning a lot from the spanking. The whole 15 minutes I felt like if I just rocked a bit on it I’d cum.
When I got up I took the plug and fucked my hole with it until the lube dried and I could’t go on anymore and went checking my reflection.
My ass was ruby red, my hole twitchy and puffed.

Thank you for your dare, Sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloM35 View Post
Put your anal beads plug and your big dildo in your ass and pussy. You may use your spit as lube for the anal toy, no lube for your pussy. And then give yourself 69 hard smacks on the ass.
I did Sir’s dare last.

I spit on the beads plug a bit, but my hole had just been fucked so I could put it all inside easily even without lube. I had cleaned the dildo, and sat on it to easily fill my pussy, then bent over to spank myself. I rolled a dice for the implement (spoon), and gave 65 hard swats on each cheek. I was so raw and pained already, they really stung, and afterwards when I checked how my filled holes and my spanked ass looked in the mirror, they were beginning to bruise purple. I’m pretty sure I’ll have marks tomorrow.

Thank you for your dare, Sir.

LIKES : ass spankings, anal, pussy/ass insertion, humiliation, discipline.
HARD LIMITS : breast play, inserting not body-safe object anally, ass to mouth, toothpaste, illegal, permanent, financial, social suicide, enema, public, pics/cam, piss, scat, vomit, blood.
ella_ella is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to ella_ella for this post: