Thread: Mistress May I?
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 01:19 AM   #2958
Sam~
Truth Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludi View Post
Thank you very much for letting me have some soda pop! ^-^ And I was such a big girl I didn't have any accidents after. I told you so that I'm big! It was easy~

Mistress may I cum now or do you think I need more time? Maybe I could get a chance to cum? But please only when you think I'm ready... I really love this yet at the same time am going crazy from the denial! Part of me wants all my orgasms controlled from now on. <3 Would you agree with that?
Not yet, I think you're enjoying the denial to much to let you cum yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by underdare View Post
Goddess, how many miles should I run this week and what should I wear?
Really should be requests that can be answered yes but or no. This time I'll answer though. 5 miles in tight shorts and t-shirt, no underwear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomicnebulae158 View Post
Mistress may I ruin my orgasm? I’ve edged around 100 times since last night
Yes, but must rub the cum into your hair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sesly Windsummer View Post
I am relieved! I learned a bit after you told me what to do that I was invited to the restaurant with friends. It would have been horrible otherwise.
It was just a bit awkward but not too complicated. I don't know if they even noticed.

Mistress may I have a normal night, I'm a little tired.
Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmoGuy View Post
Another update: I've finished my 3rd day in chastity and I've been forced to improvise when it comes to having fun.. It's turned me into a total slut and has definitely pushed me towards femboy territory. In my self-teasing I ended up posting rather lewd pics of myself locked up in my pink cage on twitter. I even shaved my legs to make sure I looked cute. Maybe if anybody reading this messages me, I'll send you a link to the pics. Fuck, I just get hornier and hornier but I haven't been able to get hard since this all started.
Mistress, may I unlock to edge? I'll be a good boy and lock myself back up immediately..
Haha sounds like you are having fun no unlocking though
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote