View Single Post
Old 09-19-2022, 11:17 PM   #56
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

1. Would you magically half the size of your penis/boobs for 100,000 dollars?
That isn't really that much money for life long consequences ... would need a few more zeroes
2. Would you rather be able to make glitter or confetti magically poof out of thin air?
Glitter sounds more annoying for others to clean , so that
3. If an indestructible chastity belt magically locks itself onto you and the key was at the top of the Eiffel tower how long do you think you will be denied?
Lucky me i am a Wizard
4. Which GD member would you let decide your bedtime every night for the next year? Or you decide their bedtime? If the latter, how kind would you be?
I have done that often before, to what GD member, hmm LimeNLemonade maybe. And if i decide for bed times it has always been to make sure a sub gets enough sleep not to annoy them or be unkind.
5. Could you survive the next 2 days without clothes if all yours disappeared?
Clothes are not needed for survival unless you are out in very cold weather , so for sure
6. What was your first fetish and is it still ranked highly today?
My first kink interest that showed was sure bondage and it is still a big interest , not number one anymore though
7. If you were offered a job as a sissy/sexy maid tomorrow would you take it?
What is the pay? For enough money, sure
8. Would you rather drink from a lifelike toy penis or eat from a dog bowl for a month?
Drink from a penis, i am not easy to humiliate and could care less about if i drink from a penis like object
9. Would you rather be locked in fingerless mitts or 6 inch heels for a week?
Both would be bad. I don't see why women wear this nonsense and I sure could not walk a lot in heels but i guess i could try to minimize walking , so heels
10. Would you bet your life savings on black(roulette) if you got 4 times your money instead of the regular payout on your bet? So if you had 10,000 you would either lose it all or walk out with 40,000.
Sounds like a bad idea
11. Why are you not naked right now? Could you be naked right now?
Who says i am not?
12. What percent dom/sub are you?
100% Dom
13. Would you let a member of your preferred sex spank you 50 times every time you swear/cuss or put you in the naughty corner for 10 minutes?
Fuck no
14. Whats the most creative dare you ever made/you were ever given?
Dare? hmm no idea to be honest i so seldom give dares... let me think... Something along the lines of having to spank their ass every time another person chose to do a dare and not truth in a voice call truth or dare round
15. Have you ever felt turned on from being bossed around/being the boss in a non sexual setting? If so please tell us
Could not recall that happening
16. Would you rather be the facesitter or the facesittee?
Sitter for sure
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote