View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 09:22 AM   #12
SlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

You are going to put a diaper on and use duct tape to seal it. Before you leave the house, you must take the maximum number of laxatives and diuretics. Now go to a shopping centre and have some fun window shopping. If you want, go into a few shops. The whole time your diaper should be visible at least somehow. When you feel like you need to pee, do it where you are standing. Now just as you feel like you need to poo, walk to the toilet. Now go to your favourite shop. Once in there you must pick up at least one item to buy. Go to the cashier and start to pay for any items. Just before you pay, you must empty yourself into the diaper. You are free to go home after you have walked past 300 people and made sure they have smelt your mess. You may go to a town that you don't come from so you don't bump into anyone you know.
Bonus Round:
Open your diaper at home and analyse the mess you have made. Now lie on your back and leave your diaper on your chest for 1 hour.
If you complete this all the way through and do the bonus round, you may give me a dare.

Please make mine a very long/ complicated dare.
Loves: CBT with painful substances (deep heat/ icy hot etc.), Piss, Humiliation, Wearing clothes (especially socks and underwear) for extended time periods, Long Extended Dares, Sleep Deprivation, Diet Control, Toilet control

Likes: Messy, Control, Cum, Anal, Torture, Cock Torture, Writing Tasks, Body Writing, Caning, Spanking

Limits:Family, Face, Illegal, Permanent, Scat, Cross Dressing, Piss Drinking (soft limit)

My PM Dares
Kik: SlaveSub97

Last edited by SlavePuppy; 03-02-2014 at 09:24 AM.
SlavePuppy is offline   Reply With Quote