Thread: Fiction: A Scientific Exhibition
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2022, 06:26 AM   #5
Dendog

Default Chapter 4

Lance's labored breaths intensified as he approached his building and respite from his humiliating adventure. Having cut through the wood thicket rather than risk the more open lawns of the complex had allowed him to preserve his modesty at a cost. *buzz... buzz...* Midnight had struck. "Loser! Loser!" Came Troy and Jerry's voices in tandem from Lance's phone which was currently in his hands which were cupped tightly around his still erect shaft and balls. The sudden vibrations across his tender glands almost caused Lance to drop the phone instantly, however the loud taunts that accompanied the sensations were a more pressing concern as he struggled to mute the device before anyone could notice the illuminated form of his bare, fully erect self emerging from the woodline.

Unfortunately, Lance's flat was not on the ground floor thus he could not easily sneak in through the back entrance. Lights shone from his flat across his balcony, however he could also see shadows along the curtains of the flat directly below his. It would be possible to climb onto the balcony using the air conditioner units as a boost, however with nowhere to stow his phone and the level of exposed he would be hoisting himself up would make the experience quite unpleasant if his neighbors were to step out for a smoke. "Shit, I'm going to have to go around front..." Lance decided, finally managing to mute the phone.

The complex was designed Cul-de-sac style, with a singular entrance and exit that looped around with 7 buildings all facing inward towards a parking lot. This meant that Lance would have to circle around his building and risk exposing himself to anyone who happened to be in or looking out towards the parking lot. Being that he was already over his time limit Lance elected to take a moment before proceeding. "If I step out like this, fully erect, things could be worse for me if I'm caught..." thought Lance, "But if I catch my breath a moment and make sure the coast is clear I might be able to salvage some of my dignity."

So Lance waited in the woodline for his throbbing erection to subside, the sounds of car doors shutting and engines starting came from the parking lot periodically justifying his decision to wait. Surprisingly, no texts from Jerry or Troy came as time ticked onward towards 12:30 and then 1 A.M. "If I'm going to do this, now's the time." Sighed Lance as he prepared to emerge from the thicket. *shrrrr* Just then Lance heard the sounds of a glass door sliding across its tracks and a porch light flicker on as he quickly ducked down two feet from the woodline and just outside the halo of the light. Out stepped a man from the apartment with the silhouettes. He looked to be within the same age range as Lance, Troy, and Jerry and was dressed in what appeared to be a robe. Sparks flickered from a lighter as the man lit a cigarette and stood on his porch With bated breath Lance stayed crouched in fear of being spotted.

From his vantage point Lance could see that the man was not wearing any footwear. This came as a relief as it indicated his potential risk of leaving the porch was low and thus lowering the chance that he would come any closer. "Come on already... Finish and go back inside!" Lance screamed internally as the man took his sweet time dragging out his smoke. *click click* The man sparked up another as he pulled a cellphone from his robe pocket and began to tap and scroll on it. Minutes passed and his second smoke seemingly burned slower than the first, as the last embers fell he snuffed it out in a plant pot before sitting on a nearby lawn chair. "Just go in already!" Lance's internal voice screamed as his legs burned and ached from his long journey accentuated by his current squatting position. The man began to fiddle with the knot on his robe tie and, much to Lance's surprise, opened the robe completely to reveal complete nudity and a throbbing erection! "What the hell? And here I thought Troy and Jerry were the only perverts in this joint." Lance thought, before he remembered his current predicament. "Oh... right."

Yet more time passed as Lance found himself becoming a voyeur in addition to an exhibitionist. The man began to masturbate while still flicking through his phone, he was not as well toned as Lance or Troy but he wasn't completely out of shape either. His phone illuminated his face enough that Lance could make out that his hair was a reddish-brown and his facial hair was only a minor accumulation of scruff making his age a bit hard to pinpoint. "I don't recognize this guy from work, the college, or the gym, and I don't think I've seen him around the complex before come to think of it." Thought Lance as he watched, perplexed by the brazzen display in front of him and momentarially forgetting his own precarious situation. Time whittled along as the ginger haired man continued to stroke, the patterns of which made it apparent he was intentionally edging. "I wonder what time it i..." Lance began to think when his phone suddenly lit up as a message from Jerry came in.

From where the man was sitting there was no way he could not have seen the flash of light as Lance's phone briefly illuminated the area in which he was crouched. "Shit." Was all Lance could mutter as the man swiftly stood up and clenched his robe shut, barely concealing the fruits of his labors. "Who's there? Show yourself!" He half-barked half-whispered as he turned the flashlight on his phone on and pointed it towards Lance's direction. "Okay okay, keep your voice down and turn off that light!" Lance replied, trying to be as audible as possible without being too loud. Lance stood up, clutching a half-chub that he had unknowingly returned to thanks to the show he was unwittingly witness to, and began to walk into the dim halo of light. "I'm Lance, I live upstairs above you." He said with reddening cheeks. "What are you doing in the woodline... and naked at that?" Asked the man, quizzically and with equally reddening cheeks. "I could ask you a similar question." Retorted Lance, "But the short story is I was on a bet with my flatmates that ended up this way and I lost by a few minutes. I was almost home free when you stepped out about *Lance glances at his phone* an hour and a half ago."

"Oh." The man replied and then he went silent for what seemed like an eternity as his eyes scrutinized Lance's entire body. Lance's fatigue was noticeable as was the grime and sweat that had accumulated on his journey. The man sighed and replied, "I'm Richard but everyone calls me Ricky. I suppose I'm not in a position to criticize you for anything given what you've assuredly seen me doing for the last hour, am I right?" "Yes, that was quite the show." Lance answered, "I thought my friends were the only perverts around here. No offence." "You're one to talk." Ricky replied with a slight laugh, "So, this bet... You guys do things like this often?" "Yes and no, it's a long story but if you're interested in hearing it I'll be willing to tell you later if you let me borrow you robe so I can get around the building and back into my flat." Lance proposed, hoping to be able this would be the only exposure he had tonight. "Sure, but...'' Ricky started,

"How am I supposed to know you're telling the truth, and how will I know you'll return my robe?" he continued as Lance gulped audibly, "I want insurance that you'll uphold your part of the deal. First thing's first... Put your hands behind your head, now!" *click* A short flash illuminated Lance's entire form as he instinctively reacted to Ricky's demand before he could protest. "Now then..." Said Ricky, as he dropped his robe to the ground and put his own hands behind his head, "We'll add each other to our contact lists and if you don't get in touch with me by tomorrow night or have lied to me I'll have this as evidence to track you down, I'll delete this when I get my robe back." He concluded as he handed off his robe to Lance. Upclose Lance was able to see that Ricky was circumcised and had a neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair and his first suspicions were correct, Ricky was ginger haired and well endowed. After thanking Ricky Lance donned the robe in one fluid motion then quickly made his way to the edge of the building. Before he turned the corner he looked back to give Ricky a thumbs-up only to catch one amazing money shot as Ricky's earlier efforts proved fruitful. "What a strange man." Was all Lance could think as he turned the corner.

The building width was around 25 ft from end to end with an additional 5 ft between the front of each building and the parking lot area. Lance did not see anyone in any of the breezeways nor could he see anyone in any of the vehicles or windows that faced the parking lot. As he reached the edge of the building he reached the halo of the street lights that illuminated the parking lot and stepped carefully into view. He double checked that the robe was secure... only to find that nearly 60% of it had vanished! At this point the robe had become nothing more than an open shirt tied at the stomach, which did nothing to conceal Lance's returned erection and low hanging sack. "Oh shit!" Lance exclaimed out loud as he abandoned all sense of caution and began to make a dash for his flat's breezeway. By the time Lance had reached halfway he could hear the sounds of a vehicle pulling into the complex. As he reached the breezeway Lance took a moment to check his surroundings as he ascended the stairs. Aside from the sounds of a truck engine and the unmistakable glow of headlights it appeared as though he crossed at a good time. Lance bolted up the stairs and knocked the door, hoping that whomever was home would still be awake.

*Knock... Knock... Knock...* No answer. "Fucking hell..." Lance muttered as he checked the missed message from Jerry. "You've lost, I assume you know this well enough. Part of your lost wager starts before you're allowed entry back into the flat. I have left a package for you under the back bumper of the van, you will be allowed entry once you've retrieved it." "For the love of..." Lance exclaimed as he looked out into the parking lot, the van was parked at least 50 ft away clear across the lot! "Dammit Jerry..." Said Lance as he started to descend the stairs before remembering the truck that was entering the parking lot. He crouched low and descended the stairs then peered out around the edge of the breezeway. No sooner did he get to the bottom floor did the truck pass by, partially obscured by the other parked cars. Lance ducked between two vehicles quickly so as to hide his nudity from prying eyes as the blue truck parked a few spaces down from the van. Lance surveyed the complex to assess his situation while he could only hear the sounds of the truck's engine being cut and a single door open and shut followed by light footsteps going away from his location to the right.

Nothing was noticeable in any of the windows that overlooked the parking lot but that was not an assured case of nobody watching. Lance could see no signs of anyone recently being in or around any of the vehicles aside from the recently exited truck, and he had no idea where the owner of it had gone off to. His destination was Jerry's van, located clear across the parking lot. Fortunately, the complex dumpsters and a small island of lawn and shrubs split the parking lot between Lance and the van which could provide cover. Considering time was a factor, Lance tied the remainder of Ricky's robe around his waist and made a crouched dash to the nearest source of cover, a low but thick bush in the dead center of the complex. Upon arrival Lance could hear footsteps returning to the truck and ducked low to conceal himself further. The footsteps stopped at the truck and a shuffling of sounds could be heard as though something was being lifted from the back and taken towards his building. From his concealment Lance could not see the truck clearly and waited for the sounds of movement to head back away from him before he made a dash to the dumpster block.

The dumpster area was surrounded by a chest high fence on 3 sides with the dumpsters themselves providing an additional, larger concealing factor. The stench wasn't pleasant but it was a secure halfway point. The robe had deteriorated to only a pair of sleeves connected by fabric in the middle appearing more as a thin scarf or loin cloth than a proper clothing article. Lance could see the van and the truck from where he was standing but no sign of the owner. *bam* *clunk, clunk, clunk* Lance heard the distinct sound of a door closing and someone descending stairs, he looked around to see someone carrying a bag of garbage exit the building in front of the van! Lance panicked as he quickly ducked down behind one of the two dumpsters, hoping that whomever was throwing away garbage at 2 A.M. would be quick and not discover him. From hiding Lance could not make out any details about who was heading his direction, only the impending steps as they came closer and closer. *shick* The door to the dumpster side slide open. *clunk* The sound of garbage hitting the back of the apparently near empty dumpster. "What's that?" Came a young woman's voice.

Lance was sweating bullets as he was certain he was about to be found in a compromising situation by a young woman. Being found out by another pervert was one thing, being found early by Officer Love was one thing, but being found by a young woman that was just throwing out trash? That spelled trouble. Lance slowly shuffled further from the dumpster and nestled between two others, hoping the darkness would conceal him. The woman stepped around the dumpster he had been hiding behind before and peered around for a moment before making a sound as if to call for an animal. Lance held still with his heart in his throat as he hoped the woman would give up her search and move on. *shuffle shuffle* A sound came from behind him as a tabby cat crawled out from a box behind him. The cat rubbed up against Lance's bare backside and purred lightly. "Knock it off you stupid cat." Lance prayed as he tried to position himself to let the cat pass by, his penis once again half-flaccid and swaying side to side with his balls. The cat passed between his legs and swatted at the pendulous target a few times as Lance tried to quietly shoo it along. A particularly well placed swipe caught Lance right in the testicles and nearly doubled him over in pain which scared the tabby out towards where the woman was calling. "Oh, it was just you kitty. I thought I heard something else." She said, satisfied with this discovery as she walked away. Tears were rolling from Lance's eyes as he stifled an anguished cry until he was sure she was out of earshot. "I'm going to kill that cat if I see it again." He swore. This ordeal had distracted Lance from the fact his cover was completely gone.

The rest of the trip to the van was uneventful as Lance was determined to retrieve the package Jerry set for him and return to the flat as soon as he possibly could. Upon arrival he quickly found the item and took a moment to reassess his surroundings, noting that the truck was oddly familiar and that it seemed the sun would be rising soon and with that the likelihood of people leaving for their morning jobs. Throwing caution to the wind, Lance set out in a mad dash to his flat and reached the breezeway only moments before hearing the sounds of doors closing as people headed out to their vehicles. Lance reached the door to his flat and opened the package to find a key that would allow him in. Relieved to be home, Lance opens his door to find Jerry and Troy waiting in the living room watching a video feed of the parking lot both doubled over in laughter. "About time you made it back." Commented Jerry. "Yea, I thought you said this would be 'No problem'!" Jeered Troy. Both of whom were given an uninhibited view of Lance's entire naked form as he had long since stopped caring about his exposed state. "You guys are real assholes you know that?" Was all Lance could say. "Yes well... You're the one who made the bet. Speaking of which, we'll start part two right now, Freddy can you bring it in here now?" Jerry called an unknown visitor from another room.

"Freddy?" Lance said questioningly as a man wheeling in his discarded bike walked in, the man with the blue pickup truck from the neighborhood! "YOU!" Lance exclaimed, "You were in on this?!" "Freddy here is a coworker of mine, Lance. I enlisted him to help test out my new product and ensure you didn't discard anything important." Jerry explained as he tapped the box on the bike. "Oh, I had to ditch that just across the highway!" Protested Lance, knowing he had made a decision to preserve his own modesty, "I thought I could make it back in 10 minutes from where I left it and then go back for it after I got dressed, but then this guy took it!" "Yes, that was part of the plan if you tried to ditch the bike or had to for any reason that was unavoidable. Now, I suppose I should explain what the true product being tested was... but first." *click* Jerry pressed a button on a remote control he had on his wrist. Lance could instantly feel a tingling sensation across his face that slowly made it's way down to his feet then back up to his groin. Looking down, Lance could see all traces of his body hair vanish as if they never existed, he was as smooth as the day he was born in seconds with the exception of his eyebrows and hair above the ear. "What the hell!?" He exclaimed as he went to cover up his new level of exposure. "I'd move your hands if I were you." Said Jerry, matter-of-factly as Lance quickly complied. Within seconds a cage began to form around Lance's penis creating an encompassing cock cage that prevented him from getting erect. "What's with this!" He cried in protest, "Is this some sort of joke?" Holding back a laugh, unlike Troy and Freddy who were quite beside themselves with laughter, Jerry began to explain the details of Lance's forfeit.
Dendog is offline   Reply With Quote