Thread: Fiction: A Scientific Exhibition
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2022, 06:25 AM   #4
Dendog

Default Chapter 3

Panting profusely, Lance finally made his way off the highway. His run in with Officer Love had cost his valuable time and forced him onto a longer route home. Fortunately for Lance, this new route was one that snaked through the scenic backwoods thus it should have far less traffic to potentially expose himself to. Lance’s clothing had been slowly dwindling from the moment he was left in the city shopping centre by Jerry and Troy. Jerry’s device had already claimed Lance’s entire red t-shirt and black compression shirt underneath, rendering him topless and glistening with sweat in the fading light of the afternoon sun. “Truth be told it’s probably a good thing I’m off the highway now…” thought Lance to himself as he pedaled, “Officer Love was right, it would have been more dangerous when night falls and this way I won’t be the focal point of everyone’s headlights.” Time had progressed much quicker than Lance had anticipated, having checked his phone to find it was already 8:30. “Damn, I’m going to have to pick up the pace if I want to make it back before midnight… Let’s see what route is best.” Lance said aloud to himself as he checked his phone. *Brrrrrtz* Another message from Jerry.

“Tick Tock Tick Tock. Lance, I know it’s going to be dark soon and I don’t want you to be unsafe. I’ve a surprise planned for 9. Good luck. ;P” Read aloud the robotic Jerry. “... That cannot be good for me.” Thought Lance as he turned onto a road that led through a small thicket of woods. The GPS had directed Lance down this mile and a half detour as it connected with the outskirts of a small town three miles from his flat. Lance remembered a small residential area was being constructed along this road but was unsure if the construction had concluded, either way he was sure it would be a much safer route than going straight through three additional towns had he continued straight. Lance’s route took him alongside the plains where nature had reclaimed the lands formerly used by a mining company decades ago. This plainsland was juxtaposed against a thicket of tall pine trees divided by a steep road that led to an overlook of a valley. Sounds of bird calls and insect hums were a pleasant stillness compared to the bustle of the highway as they implied that Lance was indeed alone with nature. However, this was soon interrupted by a low hum coming from Jerry’s machine. Lance, hearing the hum, quickly checked his remaining clothes for progress. His shorts had lost all but five inches on each leg, now resembling booty shorts rather than the full length basketball shorts they once were, but were otherwise not accelerating in their deterioration nor were his socks, shoes, or, thankfully, underwear. Suddenly, the device began to emit a steady bright light that served as a both a light for Lance and a spotlight on Lance, his nipple piercings proving to be especially reflective. 9 o’clock, 3 hours remained before Lance lost his bet with Jerry and Troy.

“This must be Jerry’s surprise, that clever jerk.” Said Lance, upon realizing that he was foolish to think Jerry would have allowed him any leeway on his journey. Lance continued his journey through the pine forest until he reached the edge of where construction was once taking place, where what now stood a small residential neighborhood of roughly 8 houses all lining the right side of the road leading to a T junction at the otherside, completely obscuring Lance’s view of the road he needed to take at the right of the junction. “Shit… with this light I’m going to attract a lot of attention…” bemoaned Lance. Without a moment to spare, however, he had no choice but to press on. The first three homes looked inhabited but with no sign of current occupants, the fourth had a dog chained in the yard that started to bark at Lance as he passed much to his chagrin, and the fifth through seventh homes, while occupied, posed no immediate risk. Unfortunately, as Lance was almost home free a blue pickup truck turned onto the road he was currently biking on with headlights directly facing Lance. Cheeks flushed with embarrassment Lance pedeled on. As he passed the truck a gruff voice called from the driver’s side window. “Son, what in the Hell are you doing?” Said a man that looked to be in his early 40’s. Lance skidded to a stop, being unable to risk this individual calling the police on him. “Just on a nightly bike ride, sir.” Lance replied, trying to sound as confident and nonchalant as possible while currently slightly more than half-naked. “Dressed like that?” replied the stranger, “Do you live nearby? I don’t think I’ve seen you around here before.” “No, sir. I’m from the next town over. I’m testing this bike for a friend of mine and we decided I’d be left at least 12 miles away to make the trip back on bike.” Lance explained, leaving out some of the finer details. “I was going along the highway but was made to take the backroads by an office about an hour ago. I didn’t mean to trespass or cause trouble.” Was all Lance could say without incriminating himself, ever conscious of the penalty for meandering. “Well, if that’s all then I suppose I’ll leave you on your way. Best of luck to you.” Replied the stranger, as he pulled into the driveway of the 7th house. A whirring came from the device. “Fuck, really?!” Lance groaned, instantly resuming his pedaling with haste. He looked down to see his shorts rapidly dwindle down to nothing but a waistband, exposing his silken black boxers that hugged his body tightly. Lance barely had time to grab his phone from the now nonexistent pocket. “Shit. It’s already 10!” Lance exclaimed as he blazed down the road through the pine woods. In his haste Lance passed numerous homes peppering the countryside completely unsure if he was seen by most but absolutely sure he was seen by the odd vehicle that passed by whilst honking and the odd whistle from yard fronts. Lance was certain he was seen by at least 10 individuals, but hoped he was fast enough not to be recognized at a glance. Another 20 minutes passed before Lance arrived at the crossroads of fate now clad only in his boxers and footwear and drenched to the bone in sweat. Night had fallen completely and the light of his bike illuminated him entirely, 10:30 said the clock. A decision lay before Lance: to take the side road that ran adjacent to the highway or to risk going completely through two towns?

Lance pondered this decision only briefly as numerous headlights could be seen heading his direction from the direction of town, quickly Lance headed to the side road hoping not to be seen up close and personal. The GPS listed Lance at three miles from home with one and half hours to get there, however Lance’s legs and lungs were on fire from exertion so his pace had slowed considerably from when he began. Still illuminated by the bike Lance was completely visible from the highway but from a distance simply looked like he was shirtless and wearing only compression shorts; however, his face burned red as he knew the true level of his current exposure. Just as Lance made it one mile down the side road the device began to make another whirring noise, this time rapidly beginning the process of unraveling both his socks and shoes. Being barefoot increased the effort it took to pedal the bike considerably, no doubt a final trick up Jerry’s sleeve to hinder Lance who was 2 miles from home. Unfortunately for Lance the device did not stop whirring. As Lance crested a mile from home his underwear, once in the style of boxers, had now degraded to the design of boomerang briefs! “Shit shit shit!” Was all Lance could muster as he realized just how little he had left to hide his dignity. To make matters worse, a pair of headlights could be seen turning onto the road from the very direction Lance was heading! “I’m only a mile away, I cannot be seen like this!” Thought Lance as he dove off the bike into the nearby brush leaving the bike unattended on the roadside. “I’m practically naked, I cannot be caught like this, not like Troy!” Frustratingly thought Lance as he hid in the brush.

The vehicle came closer to Lance’s position, revealing itself to be a blue pickup truck. The truck came to a stop in front of the illuminated bike, which had managed to roll quite a ways further than Lance. “Hmm…” said the gruff man as he stepped out of the vehicle and looked around. Minutes passed as the man looked around in vain trying to find the owner of the bicycle he had met earlier. A final whir came from the device and the lights instantly shut off. “Hmm, batteries must have died. Guess I’ll take this back just like the boss asked.” Said the man, as he tossed the bike into the bed of his truck and drove off down the same road Lance had just painstakingly ridden. Lance, now clad is what barely constituted a jock strap stood dumbfounded in the middle of the road holding his phone. “That little shit…” Was all he could say as he turned and made a sprint along the final stretch back to the flat. Lance’s boxers had almost completely disintegrated by the time he reached the end of the road, nothing more than a simple loin cloth covering his groin. His phone said it was 11:55, 5 minutes to go and all he had to do was cross the bridge that went over the highway then he could sneak up the back of his apartment building that housed his flat. Lance waited for the coast to be clear before he made his move, three minutes remained as he abandoned all sense of modesty and made a sprinter’s dash across the bridge. Lance’s penis was well beyond engorged by the excitement of his exhibitionist run. Though circumcised Lance had still retained a healthy amount of foreskin which had retracted fully revealing the tender glands of his pre-cum dribbling head atop his 4 inch girth, 5 inch long penis which bounced and swayed with every move. Lance’s defined, dark pubic hair pressed matted to his pelvis a mix of pre-cum and sweat from the long journey. “God damn it Jerry. You knew that last bit of danger would get me going.” Lance cursed at Jerry as he dodged into the woodline behind his flat.
Dendog is offline   Reply With Quote