View Single Post
Old 05-25-2019, 03:14 AM   #12
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brobot 9000 View Post
So last time you had some generalised deepthroat training from me, how about some more advanced length training this time?

You're to arrange your 4 dildos in a line sorted by length. You will again need a ruler and a piece of paper+pen.

Wear your spring clamps and, up until you can't use it, your ring gag as well. Attach your E-Stim to either your balls, your nipples, or your penis; it's your choice, but choose wisely! Tie your legs up and kneel on a hard floor for good measure.

Now measure the length of each dildo in millimeters and make a note of how long they are. Start with the smallest and repeat the following activity for each of them:

You have one simple task, and that is to take the dildo into your mouth as far as you can possibly go. You will do this 3 times per dildo, so make sure each attempt counts. When you have the dildo in your mouth you are to leave it in for 10 seconds. If you succeed in doing this then you must make a note of how far you got (in millimeters) and then subtract that from the total length of the dildo. If you fail, either by going out early or by gagging too hard, you must put 1.5x the length of that dildo as the number for your attempt.

Once you're done calculate the average from each of the dildos, add those averages up, and then look at the spoiler:

I hope you enjoy the dare! If you want to get revenge then it would be great if you could send me a dildo/blowjob training dare of my own, feel free to be as mean as you want (I'm in chastity atm so take that into account).
I'll think up a nice dare for you next week, no worries. And thanks a lot for this one, it's probably going to result in a least a bit of punishment. Dildo #3 is ribbed and very hard to keep down, and #4 is so thick that I've never managed to get it all the way in. I'll give it my best try though!