Thread: Discipline
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2021, 11:23 AM   #11
Billi101

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldman View Post
I'm looking to explore more discipline based kink. By this I mean punishment and correction for real life incidents. Maybe you didn't do the washing up, or failed an exam, or screwed up at work. Perhaps you feel like you need to atone for your sins in some way or to confess them and be chastised in a setting where it's not only about getting off but about helping you feel better about yourself as a result.

Think of it as less of a focus on orgasms and more of a focus on personal discipline and stability alone, instead of being a full on master/slave dynamic. I don't know if there's many looking for this kink on getdare but it's worth a try.

I am interested in talking to females only. No boys, no crossdressers. PM me for more information.
This is a kink I share. Not very interested in orgasm control but driven by real life discipline. I want to be punished for not going on daily walks, wasting time watching Netflix instead of focusing on my job.

Likes: Humiliation (lots and lots of humiliating tasks), strict control and rules, position punishments, corner time, light spanking, bondage, semi-public

Dislikes : Hard spanking

Hard limits: Pics, videos, piss, public, illegal, family, dangerous, permanent, body writing

Disclaimer: I don't have a lot of toys, live with family due to the current pandemic that might limit dares. Being under 24*7 monitoring doesn't work for me yet. Individual punishment sessions work great.
Billi101 is offline   Reply With Quote