View Single Post
Old 09-21-2021, 10:04 AM   #13
daintyryana116

Female Slave Market Day 6 write up:
Day 6 is here, and I have to admit, this has been no easy feat, and this morning’s session was definitely a challenge. I began today with “stuffing her pussy” (2 points) with a roll of 11 on the d20. After stuffing my pussy, which has been throbbing and wet all week thanks to Master Flying_tenor, I decided to double up and also take on “spank it top side” (5 points) at the same time. For this, I rolled a 15. So with my pussy stuffed and 11 minutes to go until I could pull my dildo out, I placed 7 fast, hard spanks to my right breast, wincing with each one, and 8 hard spanks to my left breast. My skin was still tender from completing this task yesterday, so this was extremely uncomfortable, but I was thankful for having rolled a low number. I still had several minutes left on the clock before I could complete the “stuffing her pussy” task, so with the large cock still inside, I decided to use my fingers to stimulate my clit to earn another 2 points by edging. My body was tightly wound, so it did not take me long to edge, and it was nearly impossible not to reach yet another orgasm. After I edged, the 11 minutes was up, and I was able to remove the dildo from my pussy. To help me calm down, I then did the “spank it front side” challenge (5 points). For this, I had to spank my pussy with a wooden spoon 19 times. I then took on the “vibe” challenge (5 points) and added the tingling spray to bring it up to 10 points in a futile effort to get me closer to being freed from the Female Slave Market. I should have realized this task would be too challenging. I had the extremely unfortunate luck of rolling a 20 on the d20, which meant 20 straight minutes of my magic wand pressed directly to my clit. As I have said many times, I hate direct clit stimulation, and this time proved to be no different. After just 7 minutes, I had to move the magic wand away as the sensations were far too strong and I didn’t want to orgasm again, this meant a loss of 10 points. As stated in the rules for this task, I had to complete the remaining minutes regardless, but I was only able to make it to the 13 minute mark before I again had to pull the magic wand away from my sensitive clit, another subtraction of 10 points. I still had to push forward, though, and with myself nearly on the brink of orgasm, I managed to complete the remaining 7 minutes of this task by some miracle, my body tense and squirming the entire time. I think it was the most torturous 20 minutes of my life, and I am desperate for the release my body craves.

After the “vibe” mishap, I found that I was unable to complete any further tasks today, as I knew I wouldn’t be able to resist bringing myself to orgasm. I managed to earn 14 points before the “vibe” mishap, which cost me 20 points, which means I went into a negative balance of -6 points today. I began today with 70 points to go before I could be freed from the Female Slave Market, though I now must earn 76 points, with only a single day to go, during which I am only allowed to earn 25 points. Due to this, I will need to earn a minimum of 151 points during my second week as Flying_tenor’s slave if I am to be freed.

My Toys

PM Dares

Torture my pussy
daintyryana116 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to daintyryana116 for this post: