View Single Post
Old 09-20-2021, 11:39 AM   #12
daintyryana116

Female Slave Market Day 5 write up:
Since I still need a large number of points, and am now guaranteed as Master Flying_tenor’s slave for a second week, I again decided to ensure that I earned the maximum number of points today. To do this, I began by doing “suck it” (2 points), and rolled a 6 on a d20 roller, meaning I had to complete six minutes of deepthroating practice on my large dildo. I already completed this task on a previous day, and with another week to go, I feel as though I should be thanking Master Flying_tenor for helping me improve my deepthroating skills so I can please men like the dirty little slave that I am. After this, I decided to do “swats on the clit” (2 points) and was extremely lucky when I only rolled a 2. The two swats to my clit with the bamboo skewer were uncomfortable, but as I only had to do two, it was a very easy task to complete. I then took on one more 2 point task, “stuffing her pussy,” and rolled a 20 this time. This mean I had to stuff my pussy with my largest dildo for 20 minutes. I quite enjoy the feeling of being filled with a large cock, so I enjoyed every second of this. It’s thrilling to feel it inside of me when I walk around. Once my 20 minutes were up, I moved on to some 5 point tasks, beginning with “vibe.” Unfortunately for me, this was not as enjoyable as the previous task, and while I only rolled a 3 on the d20 roller, I loathe direct clit stimulation and was squirming for the entire 3 minutes. Being able to remove the magic wand from my clit was a relief, and I had to take a moment to compose myself before I could move on. I decided to do “spank it top side” (5 points) next. I rolled a 19 and decided to split the spanks between my breasts, spanking my right breast 10 times with a wooden spoon and my left 9 times. This was very painful and left deep red marks. My skin was very tender afterwards. After this, I decided to again take on “meditation” (10 pints) Today truly proved to be my lucky day, because while this was ultimately what led me to orgasm last time, I only rolled 1 on the d20, so I only had to endure 1 minute of my pussy being filled and me being blindfolded and gagged as I listened to an orgasm video.

For today, I earned a total of 26 points, though Master Flying_tenor has only allowed me to earn 25 points per day. This means that I still need to earn 70 points before I can be released from the Female Slave Market, though I only have two more days to go, meaning I will be unable to reach this. As such, I will begin Week 2 needing to earn a minimum of 120 points to be freed.

My Toys

PM Dares

Torture my pussy
daintyryana116 is offline   Reply With Quote