View Single Post
Old 09-20-2021, 04:25 AM   #11
Flying_tenor

Quote:
Originally Posted by daintyryana116 View Post
Female Slave Market Day 4 write up:
After yesterday’s disobedience, I spent a good amount of time thinking about how bad of a slave I was. It made me even more determined to please master Flying_tenor and to not fail again. Although my body was still craving another orgasm, I deiced to push forward with my tasks. Since it is the weekend, I decided to give myself some play time in bed this morning. I began by putting my clamps on my nipples for 5 minutes (2 points). My nipples were still tender from the other time they have spent with clamps on them, and lasting a full five minutes with clamps on was extremely difficult, but I just managed to make it. My nipples were red and throbbing by the time I was able to take them off. I then decided to do the stuff my pussy task (2 points). I rolled a 15 on a d20, so I had to keep my largest dildo in my pussy for 15 minutes. It felt good to be filled again, and my pussy readily accepted the full length of the dildo. Given that I was still craving another orgasm, it was a struggle not to move the dildo and to simply leave it be. The dildo was covered with my juices when I finally was able to remove it, and my pussy throbbed to have it back. I was encouraged after succeeding with these two tasks, so I decided to challenge myself with “vibe” (5 points). Luck was on my side with this one, and a rolled a 1 on a d20, which meant I only had to vibe my clit with my magic wand for 1 minute. I especially dislike this constant clit stimulation, so even just a minute with this felt like torture. After this, I opted to cool down with “too hot to handle” (5 points) and inserted an ice cube into my pussy. I was very hot by this point, and water dripping down my thighs as the ice cube melted felt so good. The ice cube itself inside my pussy was not a pleasant sensation, and I squirmed in discomfort until the very moment it was completely melted. followed this up by “spank it back side” (5 points), with a d50 roll of 42. This meant 42 spanks to my ass cheeks with a wooden spoon. I admittedly had been hoping to luck out with a lower number on this, but the dice decided my fate, and I had to go through with all 42 spanks, hard and fast, to my ass cheeks, which were red and sensitive to the touch by the time I was done. I then did another task for 5 points, “spank it front side,” and had to spank my pussy 12 times (that wooden spoon sure got some action today!). I decided to end with “suck it” (2 points), with a d20 roll of just 3. So I finished with 3 minutes of deepthroating my large dildo. I was exhausted and a mess by the time I was done.

From this, I accumulated a total of 26 points, but as master Flying_tenor’s rules state, slave can only earn 25 points per day. So I earned 25 points. After going into negative balance last time with a total points needed of 120, I now must earn 95 points.
slave is learning her lessons well, and I'm very proud of the effort she is putting into her week. With three days left, and 25 points per day, slave will be starting week two with a deficit of at least 20 points. This means slave will need to earn 120 points next week to be free, which will be at least 5 days of activities.

However, slave told me that she was excited and looking forward to this challenge, and I still believe that to be the case. I do enjoy reading her accounts, partly for the actions she's describing, but mostly because I enjoy reading the mental aspect as well. I love giving a good mind fuck.

So thank you for your efforts so far, slave, and I look forward to our second week together.
Kik: Flying_tenor

PM Dares

Female Slave Market
Flying_tenor is offline   Reply With Quote