Thread: Fiction: The Palace on the Beach
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 06:30 AM   #4
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

The Gulfstream leveled off above the clouds. Strangely, there was no pressure on the eardrums or the popping of the ears that she associated with normal passenger airliners. The enormous flattened oval windows provided a panoramic view of the rugged landscape below.

The flight continued in silence for the next half an hour, while the man in the blue suit was engrossed in a newspaper that was printed in English alphabet, but were in words that didn't have any resemblance to European languages. The slave had been told by her only friend in the world that she had been sold to a prince from South East Asia, and that was a region of the world she was not at all familiar with. The other two men in the cabin were obviously not daring to break the silence, and the man whom the pilot had addressed as "Doctor" was fidgeting nervously.

The only one to break the silence was the stewardess. She pranced over in her impossibly short light blue uniform skirt and matching high heels and placed napkins, cutlery and porcelain plates on the table in front of them, and proceeded to serve them a salad, taking their orders for main course in perfect English with a slight Swedish accent. The men replied, with the man in the blue suit announcing his preference first. When the stewardess turned to her, the slave remained silent, staring at her lap. A slave should not choose. The stewardess seemed puzzled, but when no reply came after repeating the question, she smiled, tossed her curly blonde hair and retreated to the galley.

When the stewardess returned with a small cart and bent to place the plates on the table, her tiny skirt rode up, exposing lime green panties covered by thin transparent tights. As the stewardess bent over to serve the doctor, the slave could see the man in the blue suit staring at the same sight, licking his lips. The slave was served a spicy rice with beef, similar to what the doctor was having. The slave ate ravenously.

After lunch, dessert (a type of sweet pudding she didn't recognize, but which the stewardess cheerfully announced as sago pudding with gula melaka), and coffee service, the tables were cleared and the cabin lapsed in to silence. After finishing his coffee the man in the blue suit said something to the doctor in a language with short, clipped syllables. The doctor nodded and stood up.

"Come with me," he ordered the slave. She stood up immediately and followed him to where the couch was. Taking several small glass vials filled with liquid from his bag, he pricked her finger with a sharp lancet and squeezed a drop of blood in to each vial, as the stewardess looked on from the galley with a puzzled look on her face. The doctor started a timer, shook some vials, and took some notes. Finally, he seemed pleased. He then handed her a small plastic jar with a screw top. "Go pee in to cup," he ordered in broken English.

The slave stood up, unsure where to go. She walked up to the stewardess, who was now pretending that she wasn't eavesdropping, and asked "Umm... where can I find the toilet, please?"

"Oh, come with me, I will show you the guest toilet," replied the stewardess, ushering her towards the front of the plane, past the reclining chairs, and opening polished wooden door opposite the boarding door. "Is everything okay, madam?" she asked with a note of concern in her voice.

"Of course," replied the slave brusquely, trying to end this conversation. This idiot might get them both in trouble. The stewardess appeared surprised by the reaction. She seemed very young, 23-25 at most. "I am sorry," she said. "I didn't mean to intrude. This is my first flight with His Highness, and I am not very sure how things go." In spite of the slave's hostile attitude, the stewardess was beaming, her excitement at having landed the job opportunity of her life clearly overpowering everything else. "I will be right outside if you need me."

The toilet was unlike any airline toilet the slave had experienced. There was even a (cramped) circular shower cubicle with a rain shower and mood lighting, and all the fittings were from Dornbracht. The toilet seat was one of those crazy electronic ones, which opened as she approached, and was pleasantly heated. After filling the jar halfway, the slave emptied her bladder, feeling the piss drain from her. She wished that the traces of her friend's cunt juice would still linger, while she carefully dabbed away the hanging drops. She couldn't find the flush mechanism, and being too embarrassed to ask, exited without flushing. The stewardess went in and made a gesture with her hand over the toilet seat and it flushed.

The doctor added drops of her urine in to three more test tubes with clear liquid. One turned blue, and the others remained clear. The doctor nodded, went over to the man in the blue suit and whispered something in his ear.
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter

Last edited by Runesmith; 12-12-2019 at 06:55 AM. Reason: Paragraph spacing
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Runesmith for this post: